T1 or LCD-2 or Edition 8 for electronic music?
Jul 10, 2012 at 9:40 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:
I would love a sound like my JVC Victor Fx-700. Lets take out the edition 8 because i dont have heard good words about them :)

I've owned these IEMs for a while and liked them a lot.  I think the LCD2.2 shares a strong resemblance in having a natural timbre/tonality and strong solid well extended bass.  The FX700 might have the edge on bass impact with a "fun" colored three dimensional/out of head sound, while the LCD is more balanced, can sound laid back in comparison with a slightly flat but clean presentation (probably b/c of better resolution), and mids that are way beyond anything the FX700 will ever be capable of doing.  I enjoy EDM with the LCD as much as I did with the FX700, despite these differences.

Jul 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM Post #17 of 21
I like the HE-500 for EDM over the T1 since it has a friendlier treble and better bass response. The T1 can sound a bit dull in comparison, i find myself bopping my head frequently with the HE-500 regardless of music, in fact just the other day i had a "sudden" ache in my neck at the end of the day. Then i realized i was listening to music for quite a while 
biggrin.gif

Jul 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #18 of 21
Orthos definitely have an impressive sound for EDM. The LCD 2, HE-500, and HE-6 all handle it very well.

Quote:
I like the HE-500 for EDM over the T1 since it has a friendlier treble and better bass response. The T1 can sound a bit dull in comparison, i find myself bopping my head frequently with the HE-500 regardless of music, in fact just the other day i had a "sudden" ache in my neck at the end of the day. Then i realized i was listening to music for quite a while 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back