T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Apr 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM Post #196 of 2,595
Quote:
pffft, I'l by them for 50 bucks... seriously though, pretty good price (not in my range, but still...)

What you mean ?
You will by buy H-200 in 50 bucks ?
Good luck.

Apr 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM Post #197 of 2,595
Quote:
I can now share some more info about the new H-200. There are some H-200 units about to be shipped to a few reviewers, so you can expect some reviews out soon! 

The retail price for this triple hybrid model is also set, $250 shipped by EMS! Even better than this, there will be an Head-Fi special deal (as with the H-100 model), limited to 100 units with a special price of $200 shipped by EMS! Orders will be accepted from April 14 and will start shipping from April 25 (this is what's planned). More info will be officially available from T-PEOS soon...

That's a fantastic price...but so was the H-100's price.

I have a great feeling about the 200. he 100 sounded like they skipped on the midrange driver in order to keep them down. The added one ought to significantly flesh out the sound, if tuned right.

Apr 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM Post #198 of 2,595
Quote:

I have a great feeling about the 200. he 100 sounded like they skipped on the midrange driver in order to keep them down. The added one ought to significantly flesh out the sound, if tuned right.

Well, they told me a number of times that the H-200 would keep what was good in the H-100's sound and improve on its faults (mainly in the mids). And I can tell you that they were listening and considering user feedback about the H-100. So, yes, the H-200 has great potential and we'll soon find out what is the result. At least for now, all I can say is that the price is very good, $200 for a triple hybrid... 
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #199 of 2,595
Quote:

In my conclusion, H-200 doesn't need to use headphone amp. It's enough to listen music in almost devices.
And I have FiiO E11. (all switches set to LOW) It doesn't modulating H-200's sound with iPhone line-out.

Refer to previous my blog page and current. You can see plug pictures.
H-200 has L-type plug. and I can hear music with Element Case Vapor4 of iPhone4. It's little tight to insert into 3.5pi plug hole, but not much difficult.

H100 need amp (Fiio E6) or strong player (above 50mV) to get the bass, otherwise they are light. I like the lighting bass. In Poland why not assume the dealer, no bass without amp. H200 there are same or more power need?

I ask about diameter jack, because in my iPhone hole of jack is strange, look on picture http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/06/iphone-jack-close-up-425.jpg. In H200 the diameter is less on H100?

Apr 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #200 of 2,595
Can't wait for the H-200's release! :D

Have sold quite a few of my audio products to possibly fund for these babies!

If I could sell my H-100's any time soon, those H-200's will be my first purchase with that money, for sure! :)

Apr 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #201 of 2,595
Quote:

My buddy Nick N clued me in about the H-200's. At this point, I am just getting familiar with them via this thread. I know you can't answer this considering that the H-200's aren't even out yet, but if you were to hazard a guess, how do you think the GR07BE's might compare to the H-200's?

Apr 11, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #202 of 2,595
Quote:
H100 need amp (Fiio E6) or strong player (above 50mV) to get the bass, otherwise they are light. I like the lighting bass. In Poland why not assume the dealer, no bass without amp. H200 there are same or more power need?

I ask about diameter jack, because in my iPhone hole of jack is strange, look on picture http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/06/iphone-jack-close-up-425.jpg. In H200 the diameter is less on H100?

I can't understand H-100 hasn't bass.
As I know FiiO E6 modulating original source wave form to boosted bass.
If it is, you need equalizer. not headphone amp.

with FiiO E11 ? there's no difference in all-low setting with no boosting bass (L1).
As like E6, FiiO E11 need bass booster to L2 or L3. it may same like E6. and it means modulated.

With my Apple devices - like iPod touch 3G, 4G, iPhone3Gs, iPhone4,4s even 5 - didn't catch it need more bass. (and it is subjective)

My iPhone4 has cased with Element Vapor 4. and its 3.5pi hole diameter is around 6mm. (and it possible to insert connector as well)

Apr 11, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #203 of 2,595
Quote:

My buddy Nick N clued me in about the H-200's. At this point, I am just getting familiar with them via this thread. I know you can't answer this considering that the H-200's aren't even out yet, but if you were to hazard a guess, how do you think the GR07BE's might compare to the H-200's?

I really don't know. The GR07 walks all over the H-100, but the 200 might be a different beast now that they claim to have fixed the issues of the original.

Apr 11, 2013 at 6:27 AM Post #206 of 2,595
Quote:

I can't understand H-100 hasn't bass.
As I know FiiO E6 modulating original source wave form to boosted bass.
If it is, you need equalizer. not headphone amp.

with FiiO E11 ? there's no difference in all-low setting with no boosting bass (L1).
As like E6, FiiO E11 need bass booster to L2 or L3. it may same like E6. and it means modulated.

With my Apple devices - like iPod touch 3G, 4G, iPhone3Gs, iPhone4,4s even 5 - didn't catch it need more bass. (and it is subjective)

My iPhone4 has cased with Element Vapor 4. and its 3.5pi hole diameter is around 6mm. (and it possible to insert connector as well)

For me H100 have bass, for other people no hasn't bass, in compare with Westone 3, Westone 4, Audeo Phonak 232, AKG K3003 on iPhone 4, Samsung Note II, Sansa Clip+, Apple Nano 6h. This DAP bass it is the light, no fulfillment, no colours. For me the bass is good, very good.

6mm is to big on my iPhone I need diameter 4mm. On H100 diameter also to big on my iPhone

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM Post #207 of 2,595
Quote:
For me H100 have bass, for other people no hasn't bass, in compare with Westone 3, Westone 4, Audeo Phonak 232, AKG K3003 on iPhone 4, Samsung Note II, Sansa Clip+, Apple Nano 6h. This DAP bass it is the light, no fulfillment, no colours. For me the bass is good, very good.

6mm is to big on my iPhone I need diameter 4mm. On H100 diameter also to big on my iPhone

I can't understand what you mean.
Headphone amp needed, but now you don't need that ? Is it was not your case?
Whatever, 4mm is non-sense. you may need to find 3.5pi to 3.5pi extending cable.

And $am$ung note II, it's not a good music player if you want to hear good quality sound. most of Android device, too.

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM Post #208 of 2,595
Quote:

I can't understand what you mean.
Headphone amp needed, but now you don't need that ? Is it was not your case?
Whatever, 4mm is non-sense. you may need to find 3.5pi to 3.5pi extending cable.

And $am$ung note II, it's not a good music player if you want to hear good quality sound. most of Android device, too.

For other people, who listened H100 on iPhone4, Samsung Note II, Sansa Clip+ were not enough filling on bass without amp compare to Westone3, 4, Audeo 232, AKG K3003.
For me bass is good very good, but not for other people, no fulfillment.

No all jack enter the hole headphone jack in iPhone2G. Maybe this post help you understand http://cparkus.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-iphone-earphones-v-moda-vibe-duo.html. Look a first pictures and sentence on him. Only small (diameter) jack fit the narrow recessed jack iPhone first generation.

Apr 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #209 of 2,595
Quote:
For other people, who listened H100 on iPhone4, Samsung Note II, Sansa Clip+ were not enough filling on bass without amp compare to Westone3, 4, Audeo 232, AKG K3003.
For me bass is good very good, but not for other people, no fulfillment.

No all jack enter the hole headphone jack in iPhone2G. Maybe this post help you understand http://cparkus.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-iphone-earphones-v-moda-vibe-duo.html. Look a first pictures and sentence on him. Only small (diameter) jack fit the narrow recessed jack iPhone first generation.

Now I understood what you mean, Thank you misiekkb !
And, Are you using iPhone2G? wow ... incredible ! I'm still using iPhone3Gs(16MB) for Talk and Listen music.

I hope you can find good solution for your iPhone 
wink_face.gif

Apr 12, 2013 at 3:18 AM Post #210 of 2,595
Quote:

Now I understood what you mean, Thank you misiekkb !
And, Are you using iPhone2G? wow ... incredible ! I'm still using iPhone3Gs(16MB) for Talk and Listen music.

I hope you can find good solution for your iPhone 
wink_face.gif

Yes. I use iPhone 2G, because I very like his sound. It's different of other iPhone. Why I ask you about diameter jack housing H200 is less then H100.

No I no use H100 with iPhone, only sometimes, but i must use adapter which degrades the sound. I Use H100 with DAP Monolith MX7000 (great player, but old). Yes I very like old DAP, old headphones, because more like their sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back