T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Sep 28, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #2,551 of 2,595
I've been having a great time with my H-200 but one of the tips I used got lost and none other of the standard tips from the box were good so I can't change. 

Do you guys have any suggestions for tips with great isolation? Isolation is a key point. The ones I used to use were one pair of the big white tips that came with the package, and the isolation was so-so.

Sep 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM Post #2,552 of 2,595
  I've been having a great time with my H-200 but one of the tips I used got lost and none other of the standard tips from the box were good so I can't change. 

Do you guys have any suggestions for tips with great isolation? Isolation is a key point. The ones I used to use were one pair of the big white tips that came with the package, and the isolation was so-so.

quite a few people have recommended the v-moda tips for the H200.
http://v-moda.com/bliss-3-0-fittings/

I personally used the black stock tips and sometimes opted for the Sony hybrid tips because they also seal very well.

Nov 16, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #2,553 of 2,595
Haha I found even better fix using very little amount of cotton inside comply tips before assembling it onto the nozzle

Then use accudio h200 profile with xda h3 simulation

So much win

I hated the h200 when I got
It

Ps : the amount cotton changes the ratio of bass to treble . More cotton less treble
My comply tips have wax protection core to hold the cotton in place

Nov 16, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #2,554 of 2,595
But I gotta say this iem is very sensitive to bad recording even good quite good quality recordings with minute flaws will be very obvious here

Hearing distortion like sound makes it very unpleasant

Anyone feel the same ?

Nov 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM Post #2,555 of 2,595
But I gotta say this iem is very sensitive to bad recording even good quite good quality recordings with minute flaws will be very obvious here

Hearing distortion like sound makes it very unpleasant

Anyone feel the same ?

You'll find the more revealing your gear is the more flaws in a recording you'll pick up. For example clipping with certain samples in tracks or distortion I find quite common, this is why we in turn tend to listen to well mastered tracks.

Nov 16, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #2,556 of 2,595
You'll find the more revealing your gear is the more flaws in a recording you'll pick up. For example clipping with certain samples in tracks or distortion I find quite common, this is why we in turn tend to listen to well mastered tracks.

I see , just dint expect that much of difference from vsd3s as they are pretty detailed iems as least for a budget

Am happy with this upgrade , got it for a steal 110 usd

Nov 16, 2014 at 10:42 AM Post #2,557 of 2,595
I see , just dint expect that much of difference from vsd3s as they are pretty detailed iems as least for a budget

Am happy with this upgrade , got it for a steal 110 usd

That's a good price, H-200 are very fun, cool hybrids, good bass too. Pair well with C&C BH amp. What are using to drive them currently? (source)

Nov 16, 2014 at 10:55 AM Post #2,558 of 2,595
Currently ip5 but I still have the e11k warm amp that drives them well but plan to sell it

Just not practical when half my life is on transit lol

I think if I still had the ud120 + e11k would be heaven

Nov 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM Post #2,559 of 2,595
Yea they are great and this came with custom cable as I heard the oem cables were good but dint last

My comply tips just cracked tho :frowning2:

Might get spinfit tips

It's just weird I just got it 2 days ago and hated it for one day
Idk if it's the modifications or brain adeption lol

But the mod definitely reduces the sibilance and valley/ dip

Nov 16, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #2,560 of 2,595
Currently ip5 but I still have the e11k warm amp that drives them well but plan to sell it

Just not practical when half my life is on transit lol

I think if I still had the ud120 + e11k would be heaven

Stick with the iPhone 5, if it sounds anything like an iPod touch 4G with H-200 you're good to go.

Nov 16, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #2,561 of 2,595
I would say output of ip5 are abit on bright side not my liking
as compared to android phones using viper4android
If you ever had them sidebyside to compare.

But that's because all iems I used before these were sibilance prone

Nov 16, 2014 at 11:05 AM Post #2,562 of 2,595
i dont have much of a choice anyways 
the usd is about 3x my currency
would like to get a nice DAP
when i start working that is 

this hobby is a $$ killer

was finding a keeper ,
i think h200 will do good for quite a while

Nov 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #2,563 of 2,595
I would say output of ip5 are abit on bright side not my liking
as compared to android phones using viper4android
If you ever had them sidebyside to compare.

But that's because all iems I used before these were sibilance prone

If you want something a little warmer my audio instincts tell me FiiO X1 would be a good match. Save your phones battery too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back