[ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly
Aug 29, 2014 at 9:00 AM Post #241 of 257
Yep- we are already emailing back and forth.  
beerchug.gif

Hopefully the package will arrive in the next few days.

Sep 1, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #245 of 257
Where can I buy it in Seoul, Korea?

Sep 2, 2014 at 12:16 AM Post #246 of 257
Well, T-Peos got my Altones yesterday, checked them out, and reported that they are fine.  For anyone concerned about buying the Altones, this pretty much should ease your mind.   Now I can't wait to get them back and start using them again.  I like my Dunu1000s, but the Altones are really much more satisfactory.

For the above poster, here is the ordering info (send your $ via Paypal as shown below), then email  your contact info as shown below to k1880497@swpshinwoo.com.  Then wait for a confirmation email and a tracking number

1. Price and Shipping Fee : usd145

- price : usd125

- shipping fee by EMS : usd20

2. Order & Payment

- For order, first pay the amount (usd145) to our paypal account, and send your consignee information ; name,phone#,address
      to this email address ; k1880497@swpshinwoo.com

* Paypal : account => k1880497@gmail.com (name : mobynet)

3. Delivery Time

- After confirming the payment, send it within 2 days, then you can get it within 3~5 working days.

4. Warranty

- 1 years

5. Contact & Inquiry

- Sales Manager : Mr. Sunggoo Kwon
   - Email : k1880497@swpshinwoo.com
   - Tel : 82-2-2672-3971
   - skype-id : sunggoo.kwon

Sep 2, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #248 of 257
At this time they are only sold as I listed above, no matter where you are.  Maybe if you live in Seoul you could physically go to T-Peos and get one that way, use the phone number listed in my post to see if they will go for that.  

I would expect the price to go up if they decide to sell it retail through shops.  

Sep 3, 2014 at 8:23 AM Post #249 of 257
Hi,

Here I post the map.
You can take the subway line# 9 for Gimpo Airport and get off at YangcheonYanggyo Station, go out to exit# 2 and follow the red arrow on the map.
And go to 2nd floor of the building or call by the phone number.

Thank you
Sunggoo kwon

Sep 3, 2014 at 7:51 PM Post #250 of 257
Thank you all for the info... I actually emailed Sunggoo yesterday and ordered the Altone 200 from them. It is going to ship today so hopefully I will get it on friday or maybe next week...

Sep 3, 2014 at 7:53 PM Post #251 of 257
Now all I have to do is get myself to Korea, then to Seoul, and it's a hop, skip and a jump to the shop.  See you there shortly.  
darthsmile.gif

Oh, wait, I bet that will cost more than my shipping fee did.  Never mind.  

Sep 4, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #252 of 257
  At this time they are only sold as I listed above, no matter where you are.  Maybe if you live in Seoul you could physically go to T-Peos and get one that way, use the phone number listed in my post to see if they will go for that.  

I would expect the price to go up if they decide to sell it retail through shops.  

We'll have these in in about a week - 2 weeks hopefully for our Canadian and US customers :)

Sunggoo has been working hard to make sure that our batch is problem free and ready to go!

Sep 4, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #253 of 257
So I just received my Altone 200, they sound really great right out of the box. I am in my office right now and can only compare them to my VSD3S and the TDK BA200. Both of them sound kind of muddy in comparison to the Altone. The detail retrieval is great on the altones along with the bass. The treble seems a little more emphasized but surprisingly I don't feel any sibilance which is a rarity for me. I really love the accentuated yet controlled treble on these. My only complaint is the mids seem a little recessed especially the vocals (I like more forward vocals) but hope I will get used to it in a couple of days. Right now I am thoroughly enjoying my new altones and would like to thank you guys for introducing me to this awesome IEM.

Sep 5, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #254 of 257
Mine should be back on Monday.  Looking forward to having them again, I'm tired of my Dunu1Ks.  The Altones are just so.... clean and clear.  The Dunus are muddy in comparison.

Sep 6, 2014 at 9:03 AM Post #255 of 257
I opted for the slower longer delivery :frowning2: Just my finances are very tight at the moment....
Having sent mine back, & being notified that everything was good...This should now give others all the confidence that Altone 200 is Tip-Top.
It seems there were a couple of bad ones that got through but everything is now ..........Rock & Roll......These are amazingly clear Iems, killers at this price.
Sunggoo & T-Peos have themselves a winner. Now I am just waiting patiently for mine to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back