[ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly
Jul 19, 2014 at 7:15 AM Post #91 of 257
Hopefully I soon recieve a shipping notification (ordered and paid 29th of june) 
biggrin.gif

Jul 19, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #93 of 257
I just jumped on this as well.  Ordered yesterday, got a confirmation email today.  Looking forward to comparing these to my Dunu1000s.  New toys!

Jul 19, 2014 at 11:55 PM Post #96 of 257
I'm sure the elves are in the workshop turning out new iems as we speak.

Hi,

We would be able to send it all until Jul.23, pls be patient a little.

Thank you

I assume you don't mean me, as I am the poster child for patience.  
beyersmile.png

Jul 20, 2014 at 6:35 AM Post #97 of 257
No Problems Mobyn, Im sure you have your reasons.....I would rather wait & everything be 100% than try to push for you to ship quickly.
That means when they do come, we will all have a big smile on our faces.....
tongue.gif

Jul 20, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #100 of 257
  Hi,

Thank you for your understanding and sure all you will.

Thank you,
Sunggoo kwon

No worries on the understanding part, though it would have been better if you informed everyone that the shipping will be delayed. Headfiers generally are used to waiting patiently but since you gave a specific date to ship then it would have been cool if you informed everyone beforehand instead of keeping silent and apologizing later.

Just saying my thoughts, not bashing here, it would be something to approve upon yeah?

Anyways, the reviews are impressive thus far and looks like you guys in TPEOS have done an impressive job once again. looking forward to receiving my set.

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Jul 20, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #101 of 257
  Hi,

We would be able to send it all until Jul.23, pls be patient a little.

Thank you

This is good enough for me.  My guess is that they made the early ones for testing, testing was completed and products delivered (or at least sent out), and now they are making the "for official release" ones.  I also assume they made a few changes between them (I believe H2O mentioned that) and those changes are being implemented in the production chain.  I ordered last Friday CA time and got a confirmation email Saturday CA time telling me next week some time.  Seems like pretty good timely responses to me.  

Jul 20, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #102 of 257
  This is good enough for me.  My guess is that they made the early ones for testing, testing was completed and products delivered (or at least sent out), and now they are making the "for official release" ones.  I also assume they made a few changes between them (I believe H2O mentioned that) and those changes are being implemented in the production chain.  I ordered last Friday CA time and got a confirmation email Saturday CA time telling me next week some time.  Seems like pretty good timely responses to me.  

Good for you man, unfortunately I ordered 1st of July and have'nt received any shipping info yet. 

Jul 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM Post #103 of 257
Best thing for you is if they decided to hold off sending yours until they completed whatever changes they made and are going to send you an improved one.  I really don't know how big a company we're dealing with, it could be a few guys and a production line.  But you're right, they should have notified you within a week of the confirmation email that there was a holdup/backorder.  They told me "Thank you for the payment,we will send it until next week.," but whether that means this week or the actual next week I don't know.  Just cross your fingers and hope for the best, that's what I'm doing.  H2O said they are a good company, he's had dealings with them before, so I figure it will get here when it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back