[ T-PEOS ] announce a releasing of H-300 , and start pre-selling & compensation sale.
Feb 9, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #17 of 76
Feb 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM Post #18 of 76
Has anyone bought it? Would love to know his impressions on this.

Feb 12, 2014 at 8:16 PM Post #19 of 76
Well, I have been talking to Mobyn and he told me that they have improved the over all sound by fixing various areas such as the dip in the 6KHz region that was apparent in the H-200 and have reinforced the bass regions. I don't know exactly how, so I guess we'll have to listen for ourselves. So I think it is safe to say they have tried upgrading the sound from the H-200 or at least thats what it sounded like when Mobyn was explaining it to me.

Feb 12, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #20 of 76
  Sorry, it's not finalized data, we will be re-posting the officially confirmed data on the next Monday. 

안녕하세요! 시코에서 체험단 모집 공지 보고 신청했습니다. 너무 기대되네요. 빨리써보고 헤드파이 멤버들한테도 알리고싶네요 ㅎㅎ
수고하싶시요~

Feb 13, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #21 of 76
네 안녕하세요 그동안 잘 지내셨지요?

체험단 신청 잘하셨어요. 빨리 써보시고 글 올려주세요. 이번 H-300 은 많은 사람들이 만족하리라 생각됩니다만,
까다로운 Head-Fier 들이 어떻게 평가할지 모르겠습니다. 혹시 미국에 Head-fi 정도로 유명한 커뮤니티/리뷰 사이트
있으면, 추천좀 부탁드려요.

그럼, 수고하세요 ^^

Feb 13, 2014 at 2:12 AM Post #22 of 76
네 안녕하세요 그동안 잘 지내셨지요?

있으면, 추천좀 부탁드려요.

그럼, 수고하세요 ^^

Translation please...

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #23 of 76
네 안녕하세요 그동안 잘 지내셨지요?

있으면, 추천좀 부탁드려요.

그럼, 수고하세요 ^^

안녕하세요~

네 잘 지냈습니다^^
저도 많은 사람들이 만족할꺼라고 발하고있습니다. 헤드파이멤버들이 까다롭긴 매우 까다롭죠 ㅋㅋ
전 세계에서 헤드파이 만큼 크고 인기가많고 활발한 싸이트는 없습니다.
스테리오나 오디오 시스템 쪽은 몇게 있지만 헤드폰/이어폰 쪽은 헤드파이랑 비교할만한 싸이트가 없네요 ㅎㅎ
미국, 케나다, 유럽, 호주 사람들이 만긴 하지만 전 세계 사람들이 모일수 있는 곳은 헤드파이 밖에 없습니다.
이제 아시아 쪽은 영어가 불편해서 각나라 싸이트들을 주로 이용하고 있는걸로 알고있습니다.
한국사람들이 닥터헤드폰이나 시코나 골든이어스 사용하는것 처럼 말이죠.
H-300 기대하고있습니다!

수고하십시요~

Translation please...

Sorry, there is a H-300 auditioning event going on in Korea and I told him that I applied for the event. It would be cool if T-Peos could organize a tour for overseas. He asked me if there are any other sites that are popular like head-fi but I don't think there is.

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:14 AM Post #24 of 76

Translation please...

He is saying you're not allowed to hear H-300 as he disapproves of your username. 
wink_face.gif

At least it translates to me that way after 2 lessons of Korean in high school.

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:26 AM Post #25 of 76
  Is H-300 being labeled as an upgrade from H-200, or simply a retuned version?

For people who have heard H-200 will H-300 sound superior in sound quality. Is it an upgrade?

Yes, Mobyn didn't tell me directly that it is being labeled as an upgrade but what he did say is that they have tried to improve and fix the flaws of the H-200 and develop it further releasing it as the H-300. And yes, the H-300 is suppose to sound superior in sound quality. Really looking forward to it!

Whats new/special on this to h200 as both share the same triple hybrids design? Just enhanced the bass by tuning into a new shell? XB version of h200 then? Is the dual BA different than TWFK,on this?

Seems Mobyn is busy hehe. Yes, it is the same triple hybrid design with two balanced armature drivers and one dynamic driver. The bass is said to be strengthened but not exactly sure how. Possibly because of the new shell design not sure. And I can't answer that last question.

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:52 AM Post #27 of 76
Hi!
Sorry this is a posting for jonyoo, mis-posting but no problem for tranlation.
" Hi I'm fine, and you? Good your applincation for review-event in Seeko.Pls try H-300 and post review on Seeko and Head-Fi. I think H-300 would be satisfy most of audiophiles,but
I'm afraid how Head-Fiers rate this products. And can you recommand some famous review/ community sites like head-fi ? Keep up the good work."
That's all.
Were you OK take part in Relay Review Event ?

Feb 13, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #28 of 76

He is saying you're not allowed to hear H-300 as he disapproves of your username. 
wink_face.gif

At least it translates to me that way after 2 lessons of Korean in high school.

haha! too bad... 

I really hope the H300 can improve on the H200 without losing its magic. Exciting times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back