T-PEOS Altone350 impressions and Australian review tour thread.
Apr 19, 2015 at 9:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 173

svyr

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello head-fi people,

T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour .
Normally, we went directly to T-Peos via Sunggoo (e.g. with H300), but this time it's via what I think is their distributor in North America CTCAudio (both are sponsors at head-fi and CTCAudio, the members are mobyn and empj) )

Altone 350 is the new flagship for T-PEOS's Altone line (looking at the pricing and design possibly T-PEOS merged in the H-2/300 series into the Altone line):
Altone 350 is a TWFK (dual Balanced armature) + Dynamic driver hybrid with a titanium polished body.
Retailing at around $400 US this is the most expensive product from T-PEOS to date.
It is also hopefully the one that incorporates all the previous feedback (we'll see)

For T-PEOS is it's part of their new hybrid product line (Altone 150,250,350). (edit 150 is actually a 1DD)
This is their fourth 2BA+DD model (h200->h300->altone200->Altone 350)
You can read a bit more (translated for the .kr links) while waiting here. here and here . You'll also find some more decent pics and measurements in those links (FR+THD+N).

L->R - A350, H300, A200 (prototype). not pictured Dunu Titan1 =)

the tentative tour order as follows: ( 1 week each)

the post below will be used to aggregate links to impressions and reviews for the tour.

Apr 19, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #3 of 173
Can't wait!

beerchug.gif

Apr 19, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #4 of 173
nice!

Thanks for facilitating Vlad!

Apr 20, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #6 of 173
Here we go guys, on the T-Peos train of drugs, sex and rock n roll once again. . Let's see what the most expensive hybrid from T-Peos brings this time. I'm expecting clarity levels unfounded in any other IEM with a few untied ends...

Actually, I 'may' already know how it sounds in theory from someone but I'll keep you all in suspense.

Thanks to T-Peos and EmpJ for setting this up. :wink:

Apr 27, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #11 of 173
That's what I love about Svyr, he's a very mysterious fellow. Keeping his opinion tight under wraps atm.

I remember this one time, I lent Svyr my Colorfly C3 unit, in exchange he wrote a brutal negative review on it.
smile.gif

He's the member of hidden responses and fierce analysis on audio gear. 

Apr 27, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #12 of 173
That's what I love about Svyr, he's a very mysterious fellow. Keeping his opinion tight under wraps atm.

I remember this one time, I lent Svyr my Colorfly C3 unit, in exchange he wrote a brutal negative review on it. :smile:  

He's the member of hidden responses and fierce analysis on audio gear. 

=) ps my initial opinion of the a350 changed from what it was when i initially listened to them btw. C3 ...yea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back