System pics
Dec 19, 2001 at 11:13 PM Post #16 of 28
btw Jude, you know.. I hate to ask but.. When do I get one of those funny title thingies under my moniker?
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 19, 2001 at 11:35 PM Post #17 of 28
LOL That's a fake shoe.
tongue.gif

the buttons took a lot of pressure to take off. i was afraid that the plastic screen would break. But it looks alot better now.
The ferrites didn't make a differrence on my headphone system. Probably because it is far from any interference. However, there was a big improvement in the speaker system with the ferrites.
The Silver Laces replaced some come-with-it cables, so i couldn't compare them to anything good, but i feel that the improvement was worth the money.

Yeah, that's a wrist rocket. got it for the squirrels that keep digging in our gardern. Problem solved
wink.gif

Posted some more pictures. one is of the V6s without the lettering on the headband

Thanks for the compliments.

Dec 20, 2001 at 1:17 AM Post #19 of 28
Nice, that has to be the first picture I've ever seen of the back of a Corda.

Dec 20, 2001 at 2:13 AM Post #20 of 28
Urr...I just noticed the direction your Vibrapods are facing. Are they supposed to be faced like that??? I have mine with the smaller, soft section facing up, and if it's supposed to be the other way...
redface.gif

I notice you've got those oily stains under them too...I just took a look at mine under my 9000, and there's also some kinda oily stuff on it. What?!? I thought these things were just pieces of hard rubber...what in the world is in them???

Dec 20, 2001 at 4:38 AM Post #22 of 28
I listen to the Senns the most, but sometimes i will switch to the other phones when i get tired of them.
there aren't oily stains under the vibrapods; i think those black spot are areas with no dust. the manual said that they could face either way. I chose face-down because i could screw them into the cdp that way. And i think that they are pure vinyl.

Quote:

I think its time to change your nick to FerriteHead.

lol. seriously. i bought about 25 and just went crazy, but they do make a difference.

btw, I took the pictures with a Fuji 2600. When i heard that Vertigo got it, I knew that it had to be the best.
wink.gif

Dec 20, 2001 at 6:25 AM Post #24 of 28
Quote:

there aren't oily stains under the vibrapods; i think those black spot are areas with no dust.

Then what in the world did I see today on mine, and where did it come from...
eek.gif
confused.gif
eek.gif

Quote:

btw, I took the pictures with a Fuji 2600. When i heard that Vertigo got it, I knew that it had to be the best.

Uh huh uh huh uh huh.
cool.gif

Dec 21, 2001 at 1:34 PM Post #26 of 28
it's well known vibrapods do make surfaces oily / sticky.
see http://www.vibrapod.com/precaution.htm
Quote:

VIBRAPOD Isolators can leave rings on woods, acrylics, and painted surfaces. They may also disolve the paint, especially if it is lacquer. To protect these surfaces and your equipment please use BAR COASTERS or Playing Cards between the VIBRAPOD Isolators and these surfaces.

it's something to do with the vinyl they're made from.

Dec 21, 2001 at 6:05 PM Post #27 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by Vibrapod
VIBRAPOD Isolators can leave rings on woods, acrylics, and painted surfaces. They may also
disolve the paint, especially if it is lacquer. To protect these surfaces and your equipment please
use BAR COASTERS or Playing Cards between the VIBRAPOD Isolators and these surfaces.

Another alternative is the vast abundace of AOL CD-ROM's.

Hey, finally! A good use for these things.

Dec 24, 2001 at 6:30 AM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by XXhalberstramXX
How do you like your B&W 303's? and how do they compare to your HD600s? did you try out other speakers when you bought your 303s? thanks in advance

The 303's sound good to me. They are brighter and don' t have as much deep bass as the HD600's. The HD600s are better overall, but sometimes I prefer to listen to the speakers because of their soundstage that headphones can't match. I wasn't able to try out other speakers in this price range where I bought them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back