System pics
Dec 19, 2001 at 4:37 AM Post #3 of 28
Nice pics! I particularly like the buttonless Grados..........very cool.
Thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 19, 2001 at 5:12 AM Post #4 of 28
On the NAD/Corda picture, on the bottom left corner, is that a wrist rocket sling shot? And to the right of that, looks like a rotting banana peal and pasta. Very neat on buttonless Grados. Think I prefer my buttons where they are, but cool nonetheless. Great high quality pics. Thanks.

Dec 19, 2001 at 5:27 AM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by neil
Is that a wrist rocket sling shot? And to the right of that, looks like a rotting banana peal and pasta.

lol lol
biggrin.gif

Oh man that just cracked me up ... I was thinking the same thing about the banana peal.

Dec 19, 2001 at 5:46 AM Post #6 of 28
I go to art school and feel qualified to make a judgement about that bana peel looking object you all mentioned. I hadnt noticed it at first glance but now that I look closer it appears to be some kind of bong. Not that I smoke da 'stuff'... with any regularity but many people here do, in fact it seems everyone does.

Dec 19, 2001 at 4:21 PM Post #12 of 28
yeh, It looks somewhat like a burnt shoe. Nice setup, yet another stickerless V6, they seem quite popular.

Dec 19, 2001 at 11:12 PM Post #15 of 28
Well, when I looked at the full sized picture, it occured to me that there was a tounge... Then I figured out the yellow crap was laces, and before you know it, the darn thing looked like a shoe...

Then again, it could've been the spiced egg nog. Maybe I should have another look.

Yep. It's a shoe.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back