synergy UE-10/Sensa w/pr2
Jan 30, 2006 at 3:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

blue4n3

100+ Head-Fier
I got some money to BURNN!!!!

OK OK....here is the situation. I have my Supermacro, but am really looking at the larocco pocket reference 2. I really like the bass contour thingy. Anyone have one and like to comment? Because it has the bass ccountour knowb (up to 10db of boost!) I ws thinking that the UE-10 would be perfect. During my classical, light jazz, acoustic, etc. I can keep the boos low to off and hear "lifelike sound" For hip hop, techno, trace, etc. I'm guessing that the boost will shake my skull, and still leave some of that lifelikeness to it. BTW, I am somewhat a basshead. I have the UM2, and they are great at fun music, but I want IEM that can deliver more transparency, less darkness, and a some highs worth listening to. I like the silicone and reviews of the sound that the Sensas have (I may go with ACS instead) but does the UE-10 match with the PR2 work? lastly, lindrone made it sound like the sensas sound like high end speakers, and the UE-10 sound like a performance b4 its put through speakers (or something to that matter). Would that make the UE-10 pro more transparent?

sry for the lack of thought organiation, its early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back