Synergistic Research Atmosphere headphone cables
Mar 15, 2016 at 11:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ToroFiestaSol

500+ Head-Fier
http://www.synergisticresearch.com/new-atmosphere-series-headphone-cables/

Anyone tried them?

It looks like big cable companies are releasing products for headphones and not only super speaker systems (Nordost comes to mind).
It would be very interesting to hear opinions comparing the Synergistic Research and Nordost Heimdall with other popular cable choices in the headphone market.

Mar 15, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #2 of 10
From Synergistic Research's Facebook:

"Synergistic Research introduces the World's Highest Resolution cables for Audeze and Sennheiser headphones- Atmosphere Series Headphone Cables.

Atmosphere Headphone Cables for Sennheiser and Audeze feature:
The world's first use of Graphene in a headphone cable. Graphene is a room temperature super conductor with 8 million times the conductive density of copper.
Thin and Flexible.
Higher resolution when compared to stock headphone cables in blind listening tests.
Comes standard with (2) ECT's for placement on headphones to improve holography and sound field scale.

Hand Made in our California Factory.

Sold with a 30-day money-back guarantee through select Synergistic Research dealers"

Looks VERY promising.

Mar 16, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #4 of 10
The price tag is probably going to crush my spirits
frown.gif

+1

795USD for the 4 pin xlr cable (ouch!)

Mar 20, 2016 at 9:13 PM Post #5 of 10
I have the Synergistic Research Atmosphere headphone cables for my Sennheiser 800 and Enigmacoustic Dharma headphones. Both use the same connecter.

I also have the Double Helix Complement 4 in silver for the same headphones.
I love the sound I get with the Synergistic Research headphone cables. 
I think they are worth the money. Absolutely- YES!
The fact that they give a 30 day trial is a great reason to trial these cables.
30 days gives you plenty of time to break in the cables, and then evaluate the cables without pressure to make a quick decision.

David Pritchard

Jan 29, 2018 at 12:20 AM Post #6 of 10
I know it's been a LONG time since the last post here, but any updates? Mr. Pritchard what is the difference in sound quaility between the stock cable and the SR Atmosphere cable?

Oct 14, 2018 at 3:36 AM Post #8 of 10
Hello, I’m looking for feedbacks concerning these cables for a hd800s as I already enjoy SR cables for my main system. It is even very difficult to find where to listen and buy this cable in France.

Thanks for your help

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:48 PM Post #9 of 10
I still use this cable with my Sennheiser 800 headphones. I also use SR power cables and interconnects. I think it is a very good match. I would E-mail the Synergistic Research Company to find out the distributor for France.
Andy@ synergisticresearch.com

If no French distributors, I think you could order it from:
Alfred Kainz
office@highend- electronics.com
19593 Roanoke Ave.
Apple Valley, California 92307
USA

I think you will be very happy with this cable.

David Pritchard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back