Symphonium Meteor: Impressions and Discussion
Feb 7, 2024 at 12:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

theflyingtoad

New Head-Fier
Hello y'all! Surprisingly, there hasn't been a thread discussing the Symphonium Meteor yet. I believe it's an underrated IEM, especially considering its price point at launch. I got the Launch Edition at SoCal CanJam 2022, and it has become one of my favourite IEMs, reminiscent of a baby Hidition Violet. I love the how small and comfortable they are and they're just so fun!

Product Page
https://www.symphoniumaudio.com/products/meteor

Physically Small, Sonically Large

The Meteor was born out of a desire to create an exceptional fun-sounding IEM in a compact form factor. This however, proved harder to accomplish given several technological limitations of modern IEMs. Months of extensive R&D led us to develop our proprietary technology PHAT which allowed us to achieve better treble extension while maintaining the smaller form factor we were aiming for.

With its visceral bass and extended treble, the Meteor's "U-shaped" sound signature is designed to highlight the best qualities of your music while maintaining a sophisticated balance. The result is an exciting and coherent listening experience that will keep you engaged for hours on end.
To ensure that the Meteor delivered on its promise of excellent sound quality, we also collaborated with Nightjar Acoustics to formulate a cable that matches the Meteor’s sound profile. The result is an IEM package that sounds MASSIVE, delivering speed, detail, and raw energy that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Note that this pic is from the original/Launch Edition batch and the faceplate has been revised to be more crisp since then from what I've been told.

29084746-00A7-407D-8D03-34C05B68281D_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back