Sydney Mini-Meet
Sep 8, 2005 at 9:12 AM Post #46 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
I will let the Woodie represent the Kiwis... And my grand scheme of turning all people attend the meet into a member of ATOWF club.
very_evil_smiley.gif

(PM me to join after you have experienced the woodie, yes I mean, you... renesis_au)

Overlunge

Now i see why he uses Darth Maul for his avatar...

Sep 8, 2005 at 11:14 AM Post #47 of 117
Just a quick question regarding date for this meet.. so it's the 18th? You guys mind if I pop in? Not much to offer but lots of things I don't know that not many people i know have answers to. Would be appreciated If can come.

Sep 8, 2005 at 11:27 AM Post #48 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by arcadian_soul
Just a quick question regarding date for this meet.. so it's the 18th? You guys mind if I pop in? Not much to offer but lots of things I don't know that not many people i know have answers to. Would be appreciated If can come.

Rock on up, the more the merrier
smily_headphones1.gif
Bring whatever you have, including any favourite music, and we'll see you there
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 8, 2005 at 12:09 PM Post #49 of 117
Arcadian - you're more than welcome to come along! Hope to see you there!
smily_headphones1.gif
BTW, will you be making your own way there? On that note, who actually needs a lift? So far I'm picking up Kenny and Covenent from Central Station ( I think?), so I could probably fit two more people if anyone is interested.

Kenny - Could you let us know exactly which room we'll be using at UNSW, so that the people who will be making their own way knows where to meet us?

Sep 8, 2005 at 12:28 PM Post #50 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
smily_headphones1.gif
BTW, will you be making your own way there? On that note, who actually needs a lift? So far I'm picking up Kenny and Covenent from Central Station ( I think?), so I could probably fit two more people if anyone is interested.

Cov is probably going to need to be picked up from home due to bringing his NAD source

Courtesy of Cov, provided my assignments and such are up to date, I'll be attending. Will be staying at his place if all goes to plan.

That being the case, I'm going to need a lift as well, because I'll most likely be bringing 3 amps, a guzzler dac and a second pair of SA5000s. And two of the amps will be bloody heavy.

If anyone could bring a Laptop with a cd drive and foobar, it'd be appreciated...

Edit: the amps are likely to be my m3 monster (with spare opamps), dakiller's PPA and his META42.. that is .. if I can get my act together

anyone want to help me out with the Marketing assignment I'm working on? :p

Sep 9, 2005 at 8:47 AM Post #52 of 117
Sorry guys, just sold the AD-ATH2000's
very_evil_smiley.gif
and will be posting them on Monday. (i'm sorry but I needed the cash)

I guess the only thing I'll bring now is a digital camera.

Sep 9, 2005 at 9:08 AM Post #53 of 117
dam
frown.gif

just booked us in at 12pm on sunday to 4pm prob can stay longer if we wanted to.

up to u guys if u want to meet at central or unsw. post or pm if your sure ur coming.

best if someone picks me up at central stn, the dynahi is a heavy bugger

to find out exact infomation etc it would be nice for all attendies to pm me

Sep 9, 2005 at 10:30 AM Post #55 of 117
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

Kenny - Could you let us know exactly which room we'll be using at UNSW, so that the people who will be making their own way knows where to meet us?

I live in surry hills so will be catchin a bus up to UNSW. But thanx for the offer!!

Sep 9, 2005 at 10:48 AM Post #56 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant
Edit: correction, i'll be needing a lift from merrylands, as Jazper will be coming with me and we'll thus have amps galore to flex our biceps at
tongue.gif

Could anyone provide?

Alright, I'll pick you guys up from Merrylands at around 11 and then pick Kenny up from Central. Jazper are you flying up via Virgin or Jetstar?
wink.gif

For anyone that's making their own way to UNSW, PM Kenny to get the exact details of the room he booked for us, so you know where to find us.

Glad to see a lot of people showing interest, this might end up becoming bigger than the FIRST meet!
wink.gif

Anyone watching the footy? I'm torn between watching the Tigers and the Swannies! Not to mention the Ashes....
confused.gif

Oh yeah....one more update...the ATH-W10LTD is flying over the Tasman as I type, so you guys will definitely get to audition them next Sunday! MANY THANKS OVERLUNGE!!

Sep 9, 2005 at 10:56 AM Post #57 of 117
Quote:

Oh yeah....one more update...the ATH-W10LTD is flying over the Tasman as I type, so you guys will definitely get to audition them next Sunday! MANY THANKS OVERLUNGE!!

WHOAAA, this keeps getting better. Bring on the ath woody love! Now all we need is for blackreplica's PS-1's to arrive before sunday, and the meet will be 500x bigger than the first
tongue.gif

Sep 9, 2005 at 11:03 AM Post #58 of 117
[size=medium]PM me to joint the Audio Technica Oldie Woodie Fanboy Club (ATOWF Club)[/size]
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 9, 2005 at 12:14 PM Post #60 of 117
Quote:

Jazper are you flying up via Virgin or Jetstar?
wink.gif

why do you ask? can you get me a good deal with either?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back