Sydney Meet #3
Nov 22, 2005 at 9:07 AM Post #76 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by $qwuzzy
so what time are we allowed to start turning up, blackreplica?

I'll be rocking up at 2:30ish, since i'll be catching a ride with nathan (chungsoi). Look forward to seeing you all there!
biggrin.gif

Nov 22, 2005 at 9:44 AM Post #77 of 99
hey again everyone,

I have cleared my house of most items. There is absolutely no furniture left now! Everything is so empty, i hope you guys wont mind sitting on the floor. There will be plenty of space though!

Jason, please bring your missy higgins/lorenna mckennit cd!!!
biggrin.gif

Nov 22, 2005 at 10:01 AM Post #78 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackreplica
Jason, please bring your missy higgins/lorenna mckennit cd!!!
biggrin.gif

You're supposed to SMS that to me 5 mins after i've left, so i can dash back and grab it, then dash off late for the train
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll bring every decent cd worth mentioning down with me, no worries.

Nov 24, 2005 at 12:46 PM Post #79 of 99
Hey guys, I have very sad news to break...

My grandfather passed away this morning after a long faught battle with cancer, so I'll be flying to Korea tommorow.
frown.gif
frown.gif
Sorry to let everyone down, especially Covenant and Kenny. I hope you guys have an awesome meet.

Nov 24, 2005 at 7:33 PM Post #82 of 99
Man, sorry to hear that, hope you travel safely and our thoughts will be with you and your family in this sad time.

Overlunge

Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
Hey guys, I have very sad news to break...

My grandfather passed away this morning after a long faught battle with cancer, so I'll be flying to Korea tommorow.
frown.gif
frown.gif
Sorry to let everyone down, especially Covenant and Kenny. I hope you guys have an awesome meet.

Nov 25, 2005 at 12:18 AM Post #85 of 99
man that is terrible news...

so sorry to hear about that, my deepest condolences to you and your family Nathan
frown.gif

Nov 25, 2005 at 1:53 AM Post #87 of 99
Ok i'm ok with you guys coming down anytime after 12pm. i should be awake by then hopefully
biggrin.gif

this thread has been pretty inactive lately so i do hope that everyone who expressed interest will still be coming.

Jason, since Nath isnt driving you anymore, would you like me to pick you up at the usual spot at central station? Give me a time and i'll be there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back