Sydney Meet #3
Nov 16, 2005 at 12:01 AM Post #61 of 99
LOL, talk about expensive, thanks to my grado exposure in the first meet i bought the damn PS-1s!!!
icon10.gif

For those driving, there will be plenty of on-street parking, no problem!

Nov 19, 2005 at 12:23 AM Post #62 of 99
I am able to come, but I have to get back to North Sydney by 3:30 -4:00 which means I can only stay for a short while unfortunately. Any chance of pushing the start time forward a small bit? Doesnt matter if we cant, ill just drop in and out, hehe

But anyway, yes the CD3000, RS-2 and Supermacro V3 will be there.

thanks

Andrew

Nov 19, 2005 at 4:01 AM Post #63 of 99
definitely no objection to an earlier starting time from me, how is it for the rest of you?

Nov 19, 2005 at 11:39 AM Post #65 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewpc
Any chance of pushing the start time forward a small bit?

would be great - i've gotta be back out in hornsby by around 5, so would be leaving before 4. an earlier start would be awesome!

Nov 19, 2005 at 2:10 PM Post #66 of 99
woohoo...more good news...my buddy with the L3000s gave me verbal confirmation today that he should be able to make it for the meet...you guys are in for a treat!
basshead.gif

Nov 20, 2005 at 12:47 AM Post #68 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackreplica
woohoo...more good news...my buddy with the L3000s gave me verbal confirmation today that he should be able to make it for the meet...you guys are in for a treat!
basshead.gif

Great news! I call first dibs on the leatherhead!
biggrin.gif

And you guys are free to meet up earlier if you'd like, as long as its fine with blackreplica. I can only make it by 2pm earliest, so the earlybirds can get it started and I'll drop by a little later with covenent and kenny.

Nov 20, 2005 at 11:13 AM Post #70 of 99
Whoa thats fantastic news! Big kudos to overlunge, first the AT woodies-lovlies and now this!

Nov 21, 2005 at 11:16 AM Post #72 of 99
Sorry about late notice guys, chances are there's too many headphones i wanna try, so will be coming...

Gear: Iriver, s-monitor (dj amp which for some reason sounds better than my portable pimeta), portable pimeta, beyer dt770/250, ksc 35.

Djx-1's officially broken, will do diy recable and replace plastic headband with metal.

Nov 21, 2005 at 11:32 AM Post #73 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by arcadian_soul
Sorry about late notice guys, chances are there's too many headphones i wanna try, so will be coming...

Gear: Iriver, s-monitor (dj amp which for some reason sounds better than my portable pimeta), portable pimeta, beyer dt770/250, ksc 35.

Djx-1's officially broken, will do diy recable and replace plastic headband with metal.

Awesome! Look forward to seeing you again arcadian.

At the volumes you listen to your music, I'm not suprised the djx-1 are broken! It's was just a matter of time...
tongue.gif

I'm actually more surprised your hearing's still in tact!!
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back