Sweetest looking car EVER!!
Sep 9, 2002 at 3:16 AM Post #16 of 37
Eh, from the outside, it doesn't really do much for me....

Sep 9, 2002 at 6:29 AM Post #17 of 37
Hm...it's a gorgeous car but hard to put in the same class as a Viper since it'll cost ~$40,000 more than a Viper. Should be similar performance though and a lot prettier.

Sep 9, 2002 at 7:45 AM Post #19 of 37
ugh I didn't really like that styling on that body. To me it seems too awkward, just doesn't look right to me. But now the Saleen S7 oooo now thats the look of a sweet car.

Talks about the Saleen S7 and some pics

more talk about the S7 with pics

sure it probably cost 10 times more but gah its soo beautiful, especially at 550 horses and only at 2,700lbs. I hate cars that are heavy, that lag is nasty. Of course the fastest car i've ever driven was a tt Audi S4 @ 3400lbs? but still that feeling is nasty.

Sep 9, 2002 at 1:08 PM Post #20 of 37
273082.jpg

Now take that!! And just a bit of this....

Base Number of Cylinders: 12
Base Engine Size: 6 liters
Base Engine Type: V12
Horsepower: 650 hp

Sep 9, 2002 at 3:14 PM Post #21 of 37
Ehhh. I personally don't like the Ferrari Enzo much. The F1 styling like the nose don't do it for me. I much prefer the cleaner lines of the Ferrari Modena or the Mazda RX-7.

Sep 11, 2002 at 7:09 AM Post #23 of 37
car.jpg

ahh, but did you do half the work building yours?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(hey look you can even see me eating chicken pie in the background)

'54 austin healy 100 bn1 in case anyone cares (not exactly in original condition, mostly my dad's doing, as it was his first car) sure is a looker though. purrs like a tiger too.

Sep 11, 2002 at 7:44 AM Post #24 of 37
sorry flasken... but that ferrari is butt ugly.

I'm glad to know that ford stuck with the old design of the GT40. It's about time they realized that the new stuff they were making was ugly... why change a classic anyway.

I'm a new fan of that new shelby series 1 myself....

(wow... i actually managed to like two american-made cars)

Sep 11, 2002 at 11:51 AM Post #25 of 37
Hmmm...how bout an F1 car with fenders?
Being a Ford man...I'll just take a Daytona coupe...the GT40 looks too wide for normal parking stalls.
md

Sep 11, 2002 at 9:10 PM Post #27 of 37
340r_main_web.jpg

Lotus 340R. sweet looks if you ask me! for a rainy day tho, I'd prefer the ELise 111

elise_111s_rear.jpg

cool.gif
cool.gif

Sep 11, 2002 at 9:45 PM Post #28 of 37
To anyone who drives really really low cars:

Dont you scrape the bottom of your chassis and bumpers? I really dont know much about cars, but some, like the Saleen S7 that was posted, are extremely low, and i've seen them on streets too. How can you drive a car that low into driveways or anything without scraping it?

btw Braver:

you have my EXACT taste in good looking cars lol. That Lotus is making me drool....same with the elise....which would probably be more practical for vancouver ran weather...

but how much is the lotus?

Sep 11, 2002 at 10:06 PM Post #30 of 37
You learn to deal with low cars. There are several tricks like going VERY SLOWLY or accessing from an angle.

I'm not sure about Canada, but the Lotus Elise isn't qualified for US safety regulation for a street vehicle. Doesn't mean you can't drive it on a track
smily_headphones1.gif
I saw an article regarding an Elise that had a Integra Type R engine put into it. Mind you the Elise is light as a feather.

That Racer X is hilarious. Sorry but I just find that so funny.
biggrin.gif

The 340R would look better to me if the wheels were recessed into the body. It looks like a big Hot Wheels car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back