Swedish's House Mafia One Last Tour
Sep 21, 2012 at 11:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

gr4v1ty

New Head-Fier
Hello to all dance music fans! 

2 days until we know where they are going to be at

Everyone heard of them, but has anyone heard of their breaking up? They won't mix together anymore. It is one of the saddest things I've learned from the EDM (Electronic Dance Music) scence since a long time! 

I'm doing this thread to discuss whether you like them or not and what do you think about it! 

Also, people from Montreal, please make them come in Montreal and go like this page. 

Show some love for SHM 

PS: Their last song is currently sick! Watch it here 

Sep 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM Post #2 of 6
I kind of hate SHM. They make some of the most generic music that gets released today, IMO. 

The best thing they ever did was provide Netsky with an awesome platform for a remix. :D

Might be interesting to see where they all end up music wise. Maybe there's one that's been held back by the rest.

Quote:
Hello to all dance music fans! 

2 days until we know where they are going to be at

Everyone heard of them, but has anyone heard of their breaking up? They won't mix together anymore. It is one of the saddest things I've learned from the EDM (Electronic Dance Music) scence since a long time! 

I'm doing this thread to discuss whether you like them or not and what do you think about it! 

Also, people from Montreal, please make them come in Montreal and go like this page. 

Show some love for SHM 

PS: Their last song is currently sick! Watch it here 

Sep 22, 2012 at 5:02 AM Post #3 of 6
Don't think they'll be playing any open air gigs in Dublin any time soon. Their gig here a few months back was plagued with crowd trouble.

I think the final count was 20+ stabbings and 1 death (not stabbing related). It probably wasn't SHM's fault, but I can't see them getting a licence.

Sep 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM Post #4 of 6
It went that bad?! :/ Ouch, I didn't know it was taht dangerous lol! But I know they won't be doing any open air :\ It's not the right moment, but it would've been amazing!

Btw, tour dates announced! onelasttour.com

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
+1 to MorbidToaster....  Bunch of generic crap with no soul.

Really I have one song of there's that's rather old and I enjoy... although it is generic... and Tetris Theme'd I believe... I can't argue with anything rocking that iconic Tetris beat... <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back