Swapinng from v30 to s10 Note 10 or s20?
Apr 10, 2020 at 10:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Unknow_Guy

New Head-Fier
Hi, i bought refubrished v30, but i dont happy about it. SQ is magic, but dust into frames, "ghosting" "granulation" of this P-OLED make me sick, i know its refubrish...
So I decided turn back v30. My options are clear brand NEW S10/S10+/Note 10/S20. I read a forum from about two weeks... And my mind is blowing.
I was stupid and I sold my brand NEW s8 Exynos bought last two weeks ago.... and swap to v30, now only option for brand new s8 from dissent reseller are low...
Sound on s8 Exyons for my was great, but little quiet on 16bit/24bit FLAC, that why i make swap.
I'm not audiophile rather basshead, so i got RHA T10 and in plan to buy Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro.
Can u direct my with one pick up only for music?

For rest i will read some review.
And sorry for my rusted English.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2020 at 10:24 AM Post #2 of 3
Apr 10, 2020 at 11:18 AM Post #3 of 3
The Note 10 and s20 don't have headphone jacks. The S10 has one, but it's not nearly as good as the V30. I would suggest getting a USB-C headphone DAC/Amp, that way it doesn't matter which phone you pick up. There's discussion here about different models:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/usb-c-to-3-5mm-adapters-dac-lets-find-the-best.908839/

Yeah but in this case, i can buy a low end device suporting Audio on USB-C. Or Shanling M0 with dac same as v30. I'm using this v30 heavy now and meaby i will stay with him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back