Swans M200MKII, where to buy?
Apr 30, 2010 at 5:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

MARSHH

Head-Fier
I plan to upgrade my speakers soon and I'm looking for a respectable, decent upgrade. I know a lot of people who have been raving about the Swans M200 MKII speakers, and they honestly convinced me to purchase a set. Is there any online retailer or website that sells these speakers? I've searched everywhere and "The Audio Insider" is the only website that sells them. Unfortunately they are not a reputable seller, so I would rather not take the risk.

Thanks in advance.

Apr 30, 2010 at 6:00 AM Post #2 of 8
First, Google is a terrific friend. However, I have not heard of anyone beside TAO selling Swan speakers here in the states

Second, you are saying "Unfortunately they are not a reputable seller, so I would rather not take the risk.". Please tell me, how did you come to that conclusion or where did you read this? I have heard wonderful things about TAO. That is also why I made my first purchase from them just a couple months ago.

Apr 30, 2010 at 6:20 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hansen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
First, Google is a terrific friend. However, I have not heard of anyone beside TAO selling Swan speakers here in the states

Not to be hostile but read my OP, I'm sure I said that I've searched just about everywhere online...

I came to the conclusion after looking at their Google Products rating along with many other consumer rating sites such as this one. On Google Products they only have 1 review, not too mention that review they receive is 1/5.

I guess it's just me because I look at them just as if I'm looking at Ebay seller ratings.

May 4, 2010 at 2:11 AM Post #4 of 8
I have ordered from Audio Insider several times and their service is terrific.

One time my speaker shipped by fedex was damaged and they sent me another one.

May 6, 2010 at 5:39 AM Post #8 of 8
I had to go for the new D1080 MKII 08's since they dont have the M200MKIII stock in Australia yet. There was honestly a big difference in price between the two aswell. $174AUD more for the M200MKII.. Style wise i prefer the D1080 aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back