Swans M10 Unboxing - For anyone interested
Apr 8, 2008 at 10:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

JetShred

New Head-Fier
Not sure if anyone cares or not, but in case anyone is interested, I got my Swans M10s in the mail today and I took some pics. I was surprised by the packaging since they only cost $110. Click the link below to see the pics.

M10 Unboxing

On a related note, does anyone know if it is Swan or Swans? I thought it was Swan, but when I got them the box and the sub both say Swans.

Apr 8, 2008 at 11:05 PM Post #2 of 23
Interesting... the packaging is cool (very nice cloth bag) but what the heck are those RCA's? Is yellow replacing white or something?

Also, I do think that the brand name is "Swans"

Apr 8, 2008 at 11:11 PM Post #3 of 23
That's right. No white. I thought the same thing when I first saw the yellow. All the connections on the back of the sub are the traditional white and red, though.

Apr 8, 2008 at 11:24 PM Post #4 of 23
Wow that really is some nice packaging. Congrats and judging by your other posts, I'm assuming you're happy with them
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 9, 2008 at 3:45 AM Post #6 of 23
my friend bought that too... he said hes hearing stuff he NEVER though he heard when playing Gears of Wars with it (yes, hes gaming with them =()

Apr 10, 2008 at 6:37 AM Post #7 of 23
Here's what they look like on my desk. Any suggestions for the right speaker? I'm not too happy with the CD spindle speaker stand. Definitely want to keep the tweeters at ear level (even with the makeshift stand they still sound better than when they were flat on the desk.

img_3417.jpg

Apr 10, 2008 at 6:47 AM Post #9 of 23
The problem with putting speakers directly on a desk is the reflections you get, and it tends to screw up the sound of any speaker. Not sure what you could use though; perhaps find another one of the glass mini-table you have on the left?
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 10, 2008 at 7:02 AM Post #11 of 23
i would take that bass off the table =P.
In terms of a stand for the right speaker... find a mini desk placement thing or something from ikea, it always works

Apr 10, 2008 at 7:54 AM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by JetShred /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alas, that glass mini-table is actually part of the desk, with bolts coming up through the desk surface itself.

What? An asymmetrical desk? Say it ain't so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back