Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Nov 23, 2005 at 8:49 AM Post #1,006 of 1,119
Sorry if this has already been answered before.

But were these subject to grado's usual import/export restrictions to protect their dealers ?

I'd assume no, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Nov 24, 2005 at 3:02 AM Post #1,008 of 1,119
so i order the 1/4 to 1/8 adapter from sennheiser at the beginning of november. i have read on this thread that they are backordered to the end of this month.
however, did anybody who placed an order online with them receive any kind of email confirmation? i haven't, and they haven't answered any of my emails. strange. it's as if they don't want my business.
should i wait till next week before ordering from somebody else? this sucks because i have yet to listen to music through my hf-1 because i don't have an adapter.

Nov 24, 2005 at 3:12 AM Post #1,009 of 1,119
Buy an adapter from an electronics store for $2 to use in the mean time...
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 24, 2005 at 6:57 AM Post #1,010 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by toobad
so i order the 1/4 to 1/8 adapter from sennheiser at the beginning of november. i have read on this thread that they are backordered to the end of this month.
however, did anybody who placed an order online with them receive any kind of email confirmation? i haven't, and they haven't answered any of my emails. strange. it's as if they don't want my business.
should i wait till next week before ordering from somebody else? this sucks because i have yet to listen to music through my hf-1 because i don't have an adapter.

Yea I essentially had nothing other than the initial order confirmation -- but then about 10-12 days later, I recieved my adapter
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 25, 2005 at 4:49 PM Post #1,013 of 1,119
Thanks Todd and John!

Just received #393 north of the border. I know it's premature but I can tell already that I'm going to like these as they complement my other headphones very well. I'm glad I took the chance as this is my first Grado. That was a wonderful way to be exposed to a new headphone ... I appreciate the unique offer.

Oh ... by the way ... thx John for continuing to sign them (even the latest ones)!
icon10.gif

580smile.gif
600smile.gif
3000smile.gif
.... + "baby"
rs1smile.gif

Nov 25, 2005 at 8:02 PM Post #1,014 of 1,119
lambda.gif
600smile.gif
280smile.gif

I CAN@T WAIT
orphsmile.gif
k1000smile.gif
etysmile.gif
eggosmile.gif

rs1smile.gif
rs1smile.gif
rs1smile.gif

Nov 26, 2005 at 12:13 AM Post #1,015 of 1,119
Mine arrived at my home in Milwaukee today but I'm at my parents house for the holiday! Nooooooooooooooooooooo
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Nov 26, 2005 at 12:46 AM Post #1,016 of 1,119
I am answering all of my e-mails. I may not be getting them for some reason. Try sending them again and I will respond within 24 hours - probably less.

All of the HF-1 headphones have been shipped with the exception of a few who I am waiting to hear from their soon to be owners...

As for those who have not received headphones shipped outside the USA - they were all shipped Priority Mail and some have taken way longer than normal. Most of you wanted lower values placed and that may be why customs has been so slow to release them. All I can tell you is they were sent and that I expect they will show up soon. There is NO tracking with Global Priority Mail, sorry.

Todd

Nov 26, 2005 at 5:13 AM Post #1,017 of 1,119
Woohoo! Got my HF-1 (#371) today. My first Grado!

Just as well that I didnt spend too much on my Black Friday shopping (couldnt have afforded much anyways : ) . Been listening to it for the last couple of hours - I can see myself shifting to a more sedentary lifestyle in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back