Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Nov 1, 2005 at 9:27 PM Post #841 of 1,119
Woooh, just got an email that confirmed my number and I am

:-D It appears that I will be in the next batch of phones shipping, but definately take your time. Thanks!

Nov 1, 2005 at 11:10 PM Post #842 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by shuurajou
Just got a call from home - my headphones have arrived, and if I remember correctly, my number is #303.

Yup! They arrived. Look beautiful - can't really see the wood though. Coming from my ownly other Grado a 325i the bass on these are a totally different world. #303 has arrived on UK shores & it's signed by Mr. Grado too!
icon10.gif

Today is good.

Nov 2, 2005 at 12:02 AM Post #844 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by shuurajou
Coming from my ownly other Grado a 325i the bass on these are a totally different world.

Could you elaborate? Do you like the bass on one of them better...are they just different...etc...?

Nov 2, 2005 at 12:41 AM Post #845 of 1,119
I'm curious how these compare with the SR-60s.... those were my first Grado and I hope the difference will be pretty noticable!

Nov 2, 2005 at 12:47 AM Post #846 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by mulletman13
I'm curious how these compare with the SR-60s.... those were my first Grado and I hope the difference will be pretty noticable!

The difference between my SR-80 and HF-1 is very noticeable to me. The HF-1 is a significant improvement in every way (except comfort, they're dead even in that regard).

Nov 2, 2005 at 7:01 AM Post #849 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance-Fusion
i'm scared, i might not get a pair in time... i have to wait for my mom's credit card to clear up
frown.gif

Trance, while I don't exactly recommend doing this... from my knowledge Todd's not going to charge the card until he actually sends it out the door. He also seems like a decent enough guy, call him and see if he could do anything for you. But hurry, I'm actually not sure if there are any left or not.

Nov 2, 2005 at 4:09 PM Post #852 of 1,119
I received #117 today. Thank you Todd!

Nov 2, 2005 at 5:00 PM Post #854 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance-Fusion
i'm scared, i might not get a pair in time... i have to wait for my mom's credit card to clear up
frown.gif

I had almost an identical situation except that I was waiting for my credit card to arrive in the mail instead of waiting for an existing one to clear. However, I called Todd and explained to him my situation and he sympathized and said he would wait for my card to come in. He put me in line and when my card finally came in he finalized my order. Depending on how long it will take for your mom’s card to clear, I recommend you calling or emailing Todd about your situation; and if you need more time I’m sure you can ask to be put towards the back of the line; resulting in a higher number and later shipping date. Don’t give up yet and give Todd a call ASAP. It’s better to speak with him so that way you know for sure your order is received. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back