Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Oct 29, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #798 of 1,119
They were back for sale as of midnight this past Monday. Todd doesn't appear to have sold out yet.

Oct 29, 2005 at 2:47 PM Post #800 of 1,119
When they sell all of the HF-1's up to #450
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 29, 2005 at 4:24 PM Post #801 of 1,119
Hi Todd,

I just wanted to know what is the shipping status on this.

Thanks

Oct 30, 2005 at 5:01 AM Post #802 of 1,119
uhh, this maybe a retarted question (I'm also asking cuz i'm lazy to read the release details of the headphones), but is this only a limited time offer? Or they only made up to an "x" amount, and they are already all sold?
Thanks

Oct 30, 2005 at 5:36 AM Post #803 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by ibaubau
uhh, this maybe a retarted question (I'm also asking cuz i'm lazy to read the release details of the headphones), but is this only a limited time offer? Or they only made up to an "x" amount, and they are already all sold?
Thanks

I'm too lazy to tell you, maybe someone two posts back can help
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2005 at 5:41 AM Post #804 of 1,119
Quote:

Thanks

Geez man it was just answered on the previous page....

450 sets are being made, and a good 350+ are sold.

Oct 30, 2005 at 11:28 AM Post #805 of 1,119
Just ordered mine. Finally, it took months to get that done. Todd told me I would be between 365 and 400.
orphsmile.gif
I really don't care if he tells me my number though as long as I get them.

Oct 30, 2005 at 6:20 PM Post #806 of 1,119
I just ordered via the website, put a SR-225 in my cart and put my screen name and specified I wanted the HF-1 in the comments field.

I hope it goes through!

Woooooohooooooo

Oct 31, 2005 at 1:50 AM Post #807 of 1,119
I'm interested in the shipping status as well, or, rather, Grado's status. I am personally wondering if my headphone, #354, even exists yet!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 31, 2005 at 6:41 AM Post #808 of 1,119
Quote:

Thanks

You don't even need to go back one page. If you had just read the FIRST POST you would have had your answer... I’m sorry, but in my opinion anyone that has to be spoon-fed this information doesn’t deserve to take part in a special offer like this; especially when where are so many more people out there that actually care enough to research the product that they are buying. With only 450 being made each and every HF-1 deserves to have a home where they are truly appreciated and admired for what they’re worth and what they really stand for. It would be wrong to have one owned by someone who has no clue what they have and deprive someone else who actually does.

Oct 31, 2005 at 7:51 AM Post #809 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riku540
You don't even need to go back one page. If you had just read the FIRST POST you would have had your answer... I’m sorry, but in my opinion anyone that has to be spoon-fed this information doesn’t deserve to take part in a special offer like this; especially when where are so many more people out there that actually care enough to research the product that they are buying. With only 450 being made each and every HF-1 deserves to have a home where they are truly appreciated and admired for what they’re worth and what they really stand for. It would be wrong to have one owned by someone who has no clue what they have and deprive someone else who actually does.

Bit callous towards a newbie. Are we really all that elitist towards new people?

Oh and for the record ibaubau, do NOT be too lazy searching. Do your research, that's why you're here. People here are not at your beck and call for every foolish question, just a few here and there.

Oct 31, 2005 at 4:11 PM Post #810 of 1,119
Just received #296 via FedEx! These things are so sweet! Thank you Todd and John!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back