Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Oct 19, 2005 at 6:27 PM Post #616 of 1,119
Now would be a nice time to order some HF-1's as my SR-80's are going into the mail system today to visit Mr. Grado.

Oct 20, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #617 of 1,119
#186 received in Edmonton. Christmas is here! Thanks for the opportunity John and Todd! greatly appreciated. Looking forward to continuing this close relationship between a great manufacturer and the head-fi community.

Oct 20, 2005 at 6:29 AM Post #618 of 1,119
todd i send u an email.. thanks

Oct 20, 2005 at 11:34 AM Post #620 of 1,119
I cant really speak for todd but he has said muliple times not to contact him via email becuase he is extremely backed up

Oct 20, 2005 at 12:43 PM Post #621 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by flecom
I cant really speak for todd but he has said muliple times not to contact him via email becuase he is extremely backed up

He has also said that orders are closed untill further notice. People seem not to have enough time to read a little before they just fire off an email.

Oct 20, 2005 at 1:54 PM Post #623 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firam
He has also said that orders are closed untill further notice. People seem not to have enough time to read a little before they just fire off an email.

Yeah it does kind of make me chuckle that people think Todd is reading every single post on this thread, while most of us don't! Not a slam at anyone, just an observation.

I can say from personal experience that email is NOT the way to communicate with Todd on this. I sent an email and only called the second day, I would have had a lower number if I had called first (which Todd did say was how you should contact him).

But he has also stated orders are currently closed.

Oct 20, 2005 at 2:50 PM Post #624 of 1,119
any pictures or reviews onn the HF1? TIA

Oct 20, 2005 at 3:25 PM Post #625 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
Straight from Tood to Laary to get them Woddied.
rs1smile.gif

Just had to mark that as one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time
biggrin.gif

Oct 20, 2005 at 3:38 PM Post #626 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOUGHN
any pictures or reviews onn the HF1? TIA

Just do a SEARCH, there are LOTS.

Oct 20, 2005 at 3:48 PM Post #627 of 1,119
Hi All,

Today I am shipping out most of the orders that are here - about 50 headphones. There are only 5-10 orders that are not going to be filled today. Those will be shipped out very soon.

On Monday I will reopen the sale. There will be about 150 HF-1 headphones left to sell and then it will be over. You can order on the website or via telephone. As before, order a SR-225 and put that you want a HF-1 in the comments section of the order. Once number 450 is sold the sale will cease. Orders received after that will be null and void.

I apologise for not answering all of my e-mail. I will be returning to normal (whatever that is) once this sale is over and will be able to answer all of your questions again.

yhmzzz, your headphones shipped. They should be arriving to you soon.

Again, please forgive me for not being able to answer all of your questions in a timely manner. I will be out of the office tomorrow so please wait until Monday to order. Talk to you all soon.

Todd

Oct 20, 2005 at 4:04 PM Post #628 of 1,119
biggrin.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hi All,

Today I am shipping out most of the orders that are here - about 50 headphones. There are only 5-10 orders that are not going to be filled today. Those will be shipped out very soon.

On Monday I will reopen the sale. There will be about 150 HF-1 headphones left to sell and then it will be over. You can order on the website or via telephone. As before, order a SR-225 and put that you want a HF-1 in the comments section of the order. Once number 450 is sold the sale will cease. Orders received after that will be null and void.

I apologise for not answering all of my e-mail. I will be returning to normal (whatever that is) once this sale is over and will be able to answer all of your questions again.

yhmzzz, your headphones shipped. They should be arriving to you soon.

Again, please forgive me for not being able to answer all of your questions in a timely manner. I will be out of the office tomorrow so please wait until Monday to order. Talk to you all soon.

Todd

Silly question, what time monday, and in what timezone?

Oct 20, 2005 at 4:07 PM Post #629 of 1,119
YES!!! YES!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

look what posted this morning
biggrin.gif

DEBIT PURCHASE -206.00
TODD THE VINYL JUNKIE
Oct 19 @ 2:47am

Oct 20, 2005 at 4:11 PM Post #630 of 1,119
Anytime on MOnday where ever you are. I just want to be able to shut it off once we reach the alloted number. I cannot manage it this weekend because I won't be here...

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back