Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Oct 16, 2005 at 11:26 AM Post #601 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by FritzS
Dear Todd,
I am very interested for the Grado HF-1
But before I order I have some Questions about!

a) I live in Austria (Europe) near Vienna - can you deliver here? What are the additional costs? Can I pay with credit card or Paypal? What are the total costs?

b) Before I had a Stax SR 44 Electred - today I have a Sennheiser HD 600. Which sound-character has the HF-1?

c) Sennheiser suggest a load resistance for HD 600/650 from near to zero Ohm, what load resistance suggest Grado for the HF-1? The standard are 120 Ohm.

d) Can you tell me what sound-character have the other Grado headphones?

Just trying to save Todd's precious time here.
smily_headphones1.gif

a) Yes he can ship to Europe. I know at least couple of guys here in Finland who have/will have HF-1's (including myself). I don't know about the costs but I think it won't be much.

b), d) Please use search. You'll find numerous threads about HF-1 and its sound. But they differ A LOT from Sennheisers. The difference is like between night and day.

Oct 17, 2005 at 11:44 PM Post #602 of 1,119
#185 arrived safely today!

Thanks Todd and John.
biggrin.gif

Oct 18, 2005 at 12:10 AM Post #603 of 1,119
Hi Todd I placed my order on 9/17, will I be able to get serial 420, or should I take an earlier number? I wouldn't mind waiting a month or so if I have to as the DT 880s are my primary 'phone anyway.

It's looking to me like you will sell that many but of course I don't know how many orders you've gotten "unofficially" in the past few weeks, or how long you're planning to open it up for in the future. Thanks again for this oppurtunity, its the perfect grado for me (unless they start selling RS-1s for $200).

Oct 18, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #604 of 1,119
I ordered HF-1 and I sent cancelling mail.
Because I had changed my mind.

But a few days ago, my payment was processed by credit card.
Maybe you seemed that you didn't get my cancelling mail.

Anyway I "AGAIN" want to listen HF-1 due to good reputation of HF-1.
icon10.gif

Maybe I guess you sent HF-1 for me. But I don't receive it yet.
Please confirm whether you send the headphone or not.

Thanks.
Hakmin

Oct 18, 2005 at 7:09 AM Post #605 of 1,119
yikes, 185 made it to AUS before 186 made it to Canada? No complaints, it's just that Christmas day (the day I receive the hf-1s) is still to come. Looking forward to them. Must have had a few troubles at the border..

Oct 18, 2005 at 8:24 AM Post #606 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roblin
yikes, 185 made it to AUS before 186 made it to Canada? No complaints, it's just that Christmas day (the day I receive the hf-1s) is still to come. Looking forward to them. Must have had a few troubles at the border..

Maybe they came by leer jet to Aus.
wink.gif

I just checked the date stamp and they were shipped on the 11th. Hopefully your christmas day will come tomorrow Roblin.
biggrin.gif

Oct 18, 2005 at 1:08 PM Post #608 of 1,119
Me too Todd sent a mail a few days ago!!

Oct 18, 2005 at 4:28 PM Post #609 of 1,119
It has been mentioned earlier in this thread that Todd's e-mail was badly backed-up, and that he is not able to sort through it at this time. Anyone who has communicated through e-mail should try to call him.

Oct 18, 2005 at 4:46 PM Post #610 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by yhmzzz
I ordered HF-1 and I sent cancelling mail.
Because I had changed my mind.

But a few days ago, my payment was processed by credit card.
Maybe you seemed that you didn't get my cancelling mail.

Anyway I "AGAIN" want to listen HF-1 due to good reputation of HF-1.
icon10.gif

Maybe I guess you sent HF-1 for me. But I don't receive it yet.
Please confirm whether you send the headphone or not.

Thanks.
Hakmin

he's so backed up on emails that he probably didnt' read the cancel. but if your card got charged, todd 100% just sent the HF-1 to you. it might take awhile to get to you, USA to Korea can be quite slow sometimes.

Oct 19, 2005 at 4:17 PM Post #614 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
HI All,

Ok, here is where we are at... I have shipped out up to number 241. The date for orders placed is 9/15 - some of them have shipped and some are next to go. I am expecting to get more headphones by midweek and they will ship asap.

We should be caught up soon and then we will reopen the sale.

Todd

As of 10/14/05

Users who are viewing this thread

Back