Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Oct 4, 2005 at 8:07 PM Post #496 of 1,119
I'm not sure about it though. I placed an order for the sr-225 and put the info in the comment field.

I guess I'll find out soon enough.
tongue.gif

Oct 4, 2005 at 8:12 PM Post #497 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inter
I'm not sure about it though. I placed an order for the sr-225 and put the info in the comment field.

I guess I'll find out soon enough.
tongue.gif

yep i did the same thing, left him a voice mail also hope to hear back but im sure hes a bit pre-occupied hehe

hope i can still get myself a pair

Oct 4, 2005 at 8:32 PM Post #498 of 1,119
well, i ordered a pair before the cutoff date and even though it'll be a few weeks before i get them i don't want them anymore. emailed him to cancel my order but doubt he'll see that. tried calling and never got a hold of him either. yea, can't afford them really, not anymore. so a pair of HF-1's will be in the classifieds the day they arrive to me.
frown.gif
but i'll give them a listen for a couple hrs
tongue.gif

Oct 4, 2005 at 9:21 PM Post #499 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by lumanogin
well, i ordered a pair before the cutoff date and even though it'll be a few weeks before i get them i don't want them anymore. emailed him to cancel my order but doubt he'll see that. tried calling and never got a hold of him either. yea, can't afford them really, not anymore. so a pair of HF-1's will be in the classifieds the day they arrive to me.
frown.gif
but i'll give them a listen for a couple hrs
tongue.gif

Would you be willing to sell them for face value?

O_o

- the ear sweat? hahaha
tongue.gif

Oct 4, 2005 at 11:19 PM Post #500 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo diaz
Would you be willing to sell them for face value?

O_o

- the ear sweat? hahaha
tongue.gif

yes i would sell them for what i paid or probably 5 dollars less. it wouldn't be fair to todd or anyone else to price gouge. would be nice for a lucky person who gets them though.

Oct 5, 2005 at 2:46 PM Post #505 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inter
Also, he didn't really cut off offers did he? He said "halftime", so I assume it's put on hold, and hence it was ok for me/us to order, so that he has them in his log.

Would like to know this too... if new orders are rejected and deleted, it would be nice if he would say so. "No new orders will be taken" sounds like - you can order, but your order won't be processed at this time.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 5, 2005 at 3:36 PM Post #506 of 1,119
Just seen this thread, very tempted to try (this would be my first Grados)

How do they sound, has anyone had ime to test and compair yet.

R
600smile.gif

Oct 5, 2005 at 3:56 PM Post #507 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymate
Just seen this thread, very tempted to try (this would be my first Grados)

How do they sound, has anyone had ime to test and compair yet.

R
600smile.gif

The search function is your friend.
wink.gif

Oct 5, 2005 at 8:38 PM Post #508 of 1,119
Hi All,

Good news - today I resume shipping the HF-1. I have recieved 24 today and will be shipping them out asap. I expect to get more tomorrow and another 24 on Friday. It looks as if they will be flowing at aboout 24 a day from now until all of the current orders are filled. At that point we will open up for more sales. Got to go and get these shipped - so go stand by the mailbox or your door and wait
biggrin.gif

Todd

Oct 5, 2005 at 10:11 PM Post #510 of 1,119
Todd, you tha man!!! HF-1s, come to papa
rs1smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back