Supremus for the birthday boy!
Dec 10, 2007 at 5:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

daveDerek

Headphoneus Supremus
i thought i might actually get there in october, but i was out of town for part of the time, and when that came and went, i figured maybe i'd reach supremus in november - well we all know what happened in november. what with work, my current chaotic house, and life's business in general i'm reaching supremus right around (but not exactly on) my birthday. i'm looking foward to learning the secret handshake, getting the robes, and the keys to gain access to the secret forum (do andrea and pinkie hang out there?
tongue.gif
)
wink.gif

Dec 10, 2007 at 5:48 PM Post #2 of 23
crazy. is there really a secret forum?

Dec 10, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #3 of 23
oh, and CONGRATS!!!!

Dec 10, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #7 of 23
w00t!!!

Not having met you in person, I don't know what size of robe to get you, Dave. Do you like it just long enough where it touches the floor, or do you want it a little longer? Personally, I go for the longer look, so I can hide my shoes/sox if they don't match.

Dec 10, 2007 at 11:14 PM Post #12 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
w00t!!!
Not having met you in person, I don't know what size of robe to get you, Dave. Do you like it just long enough where it touches the floor, or do you want it a little longer? Personally, I go for the longer look, so I can hide my shoes/sox if they don't match.

i think just touching the floor should nicely hide my shoe/sox mismatches (sox? hey, i'm a yankee (or if need be mets) fan
tongue.gif
). btw, now that i'm a supremus could someone please explain to this old codger what w00t means...
confused.gif

Dec 10, 2007 at 11:42 PM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hopefully see you at the select forum now eh?
smily_headphones1.gif

yeah, i'm just waiting on the keys, password, handshake, and robes, otherwise it might be kind of embarrasing when i got there
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back