supermicro query question
Jan 9, 2004 at 5:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

pirate

100+ Head-Fier
Just wondering, for those of you who have ordered or have a supermicro, did you opt for the optional ER4P-S bypass adapter that lets you switch between the two?

Jan 9, 2004 at 10:53 PM Post #3 of 7
Same here. I own ER-4S's.

However, from Xin's website he says:
"BTW, this switch is really not so necessary to have. I included this option only to show this amp can have it for those who must have it. For Micro amps that does not have this switch, an impedance-matching adapter is still built in by default, which makes both low- and hi- impedance headphones to sound optimally - nothing to worry about this switch setting."

Ted_B

Jan 11, 2004 at 3:45 AM Post #4 of 7
I have the 4P's and did not order the switch. I take Xin at his word: doesn't need it.

My super-micro amp just arrived...and yes it 1s small and sounds great immediately. Also, versus my prior super-mini, i prefer two things: no battery compartment screw and and more recessed power switch to prevent unintentional clicking on/battery waste.

I will post some detailed observations a.s.a.p.

Jan 11, 2004 at 4:11 AM Post #5 of 7
be sure to post your opinions when you can

my supermini does not come with a battery compartment screw, in fact, i think ive heard people say they liked the construction of the more currently supermini than the new supermicro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back