Supermacro IV and Etymotic!
Jan 14, 2007 at 2:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jlingo

500+ Head-Fier
Ever since I received my supermacro LE, my etymotic has been out of the drawer, Sensaphonics and ES2 have been in the drawer. I feel like the tonal balance and musicality of SMLE Ety are much better than ES2 nor Sensaphonics. Very lush, the high is sparkling, warm. very addicting!!

Jan 14, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #3 of 6
Ety fan here.

How would this amp sound when married to Sennheiser HD 595's or 600's?
I'm planning on getting some phones for at home listening, and would like to have one amp for both products.

Jan 14, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by igor21000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ety fan here.

I'm planning on getting some phones for at home listening, and would like to have one amp for both products.

Xin's Supermacro series sounds fantastic with anything I have ever thrown at it. Also it has gain and impedance switches so you can tailor the sound based upon whichever headphone you want to listen to at the time. All around most versatile portable amp out there.

Jan 15, 2007 at 1:01 AM Post #5 of 6
sweet!

now comes the task of saving up
etysmile.gif

Jan 15, 2007 at 2:10 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by igor21000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ety fan here.

With HD600 sounds marvelous, very musical!
I'm not really a fan of any particular headphones.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm a fan of great sound haha. It used to be Sensaphonics 2X-S hehe. now it's back in the drawer, and Ety is out. haha. I guess I should never under estimate synergy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back