Supermacro 4 from 2007
Jun 16, 2023 at 6:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

markstvn

New Head-Fier
I"m sure you guys will think I'm nuts, but I have a Supermacro IV Headphone Amp from way back in the day, I got from Xin Feng. The last time I used it was years ago. It has not had any batteries in it, and has been sitting on my desk. I don't remember what any of the switches do, and I reloaded it with fresh batteries, and can't get a light on indicator. I rechecked the position, they seem correct. It looks new, has no battery damage from leaving batteries in it. I'd really like to get it working but don't know what to do.

I have a good Ray Samuels amp a Predator also from way back, I need to send it in for a new charger and battery.

Anyhow, back to Xin Feng, I had alot of his work back from the early days, back when the internet was a different place. He made some great stuff.

Any suggestions how I can get this Supermacro working again. I know Xin Feng, disappeared when he became overwhelmed with work. Anybody know where I can get this workgin again. I'm looking at the Invoice from 1/3/2007
Macro $349.99
OP-AMB $99.99
plus shipping. I could have sworn this was working fine the last time I used it years ago.

Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back