Superlux HD-681 Evo, How to buy it
Apr 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

filipenit

New Head-Fier
I am trying to buy one of these but it seems impossible because i'm in an European Country. Amazon doesn't have international shipping for these headphones, and the ones that really have it are outside Europe which makes the shipping price almost the same as the headphones. Any recommendations?

Apr 18, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #3 of 5
Try thomann.de Their shipping fees vary alot between different destinations. You can check their shipping fees here http://www.thomann.de/gb/helpdesk_shipping.html

Evo's itself cost 28 euros

Apr 18, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #4 of 5
Thanks for helping me. Yes, I tried Ebay but it is the same problem (I can't buy them under 70$) .Thomann.de is the best website that I found so far, but it is 20€ for shipping which makes 48€ for all. Do you think it worth it? The shipping cost is almost the same as the product. : ) 

Apr 18, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #5 of 5
I have not heard the evo's so I can't really comment if those are worth the 48€. I have recommended takstar hi2050 a lot and I will do that here again :) Look those up. A lot of info available. You can get those for around 30€ with free shipping from china. If you can't find those on ebay for a good price Aliexpress is one good place to buy those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back