Superlux hd 668b vs steel series siberia v2
Sep 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

DoxiZz

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

Soon will I buy a new headset for the most for gaming and sometimes for music.

And those i have looked at is superlux hd 668 b and steel series siberia v2, And i want to hear with you guys want is the best for me.

The games i will play for the most is battlefield 3 and i have hear that if you buy a headset whitout microphone is more affordable then buy a gaming headset whit microphone.

So i want a headset that have good comfort and soundquality is good, But also i want a gaming experince for example when someone shoot a rpg towards a house and i hear the base.

That is what i think is gaming experince and my budget is max 600 crowns 

So guys please help me and you can recomend a different headset that is better then that i have looked at:)

Sry for not so good english hope you can read it and understand it:) and i live in sweden 

Oct 2, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Do you have some experince about superlux hd 668b i want to know if the soundquality and the bass is good and maybe better then siberia v2?:)

Heya,

The Superlux's price does not reflect how musical it is and it's sound quality. The Siberia is just a marketed gaming headphone made with even less quality parts, but costing as much as BestBuy can sell it to eager "gamers" for who fail to google a single review about "real" headphones prior to buying some junk.

Very best,

Oct 2, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Heya,

The Superlux's price does not reflect how musical it is and it's sound quality. The Siberia is just a marketed gaming headphone made with even less quality parts, but costing as much as BestBuy can sell it to eager "gamers" for who fail to google a single review about "real" headphones prior to buying some junk.

Very best,

Okey, So superlux is better then siberia v2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back