Superfi 4's - Worth getting while they're on clearance?
Jul 6, 2010 at 7:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

David58117

100+ Head-Fier
My local best buy has them on clearance for $34.99 in store, are these worth getting at that price?  I've read a lot of negatives on here about them, but is that because they were at a higher price point, or are they truly a waste of money? 

Jul 6, 2010 at 8:11 AM Post #3 of 8

Quote:
My local best buy has them on clearance for $34.99 in store, are these worth getting at that price?  I've read a lot of negatives on here about them, but is that because they were at a higher price point, or are they truly a waste of money? 

I bought them at that clearance price from Best Buy and returned them.  They had ZERO low end.  The highs/mids were wonderful, but the bass sounded like my 3yr old rapping on a tin can.   Of course the description on them from the UE website clearly state a detailed bass, not deep bass.  So I guess its a preference.  Me, I need to hear the bass in my music.  I dont want to be losing a whole octave of sound.  To some it may still be worth the price. 

Jul 6, 2010 at 9:18 AM Post #6 of 8

Quote:
actualy they are quite bassy, just not cheap nasty low end hyper abundant bass that you get on cheap dynamics

LOL................quite bassy?  No comment.  Its all subjective I guess.  Have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back