Superbowl XLV - Who's getting ready?
Feb 6, 2011 at 8:20 PM Post #32 of 52
Feb 6, 2011 at 8:22 PM Post #33 of 52

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Holy autotune, Batman!

I prepared in advance by warming up my amp with 10 minutes left in the half to avoid the disgrace that is the Black Eyed Flees

This is the most random and most horrific halftime show ever.

I liked the first half though (assuming Woodson and Shields are coming back)
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2011 at 8:25 PM Post #34 of 52

Quote:
I liked the first half though (assuming Woodson and Shields are coming back)
biggrin.gif

My dorm room is overstuffed and going nuts constantly. I love it.

Feb 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM Post #35 of 52
Someone needs to fire the person in control of the sound during the halftime. Horrible.

Feb 6, 2011 at 9:29 PM Post #36 of 52
Better SB game than usual. I don't believe better sound handling would have helped the halftime show. The Black Eyed Peas truly sucked. Ferrgie is nowhere near hot enough to make up for the horrendous excuse for music, the only thing that could have saved it is a wardrobe malfunction. Unfortunately there's a delay so that wasn't going to happen.

Best Commercial - so far my vote is for the Snickers ad. Roseann getting slammed, priceless!

Feb 6, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #38 of 52
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13-time World Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 6, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #39 of 52
It's unfortunate that my favorite team failed to perform (Steelers), but my No. 2 team won, so I can't complain much. It's unfortunate, but a team that allows three turnovers and 21 points off of said turnovers in the Superbowl just can't and shouldn't win.

Feb 6, 2011 at 10:37 PM Post #40 of 52
I still can't believe Christina Aguilera flubbed the National Anthem, its what 15 lines long!? oy

Feb 6, 2011 at 10:58 PM Post #41 of 52
I make it a point to not watch SB halftime shows. I fast forwarded thru the Black Eyed Peas, stopping twice to listen for about 5 seconds. Even that sucked. (I also make it a point to never watch the national anthem.)

Congrats to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. GB can finally officially put Brett Favre in the rear-view mirror.

Feb 6, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #42 of 52
My niece said some Wizard Khalifa guy is gonna be sad now that the Steelers lost. Didn't know wizards were still around. 

Feb 6, 2011 at 11:14 PM Post #43 of 52

Quote:
I make it a point to not watch SB halftime shows. I fast forwarded thru the Black Eyed Peas, stopping twice to listen for about 5 seconds. Even that sucked. (I also make it a point to never watch the national anthem.)

Congrats to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. GB can finally officially put Brett Favre in the rear-view mirror.

I think maybe one of the commercials made me laugh(a Doritos one) otherwise the commercials and half time show were probably the worst in history.  The game, though very nerve racking, was great and Rodgers cemented himself as one of the great qbs of today.  For Packers fans and Wisconsinites, this is special!  Congrats to the Steelers for playing a tough game

Feb 6, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #45 of 52
did you notice the stage was the beats logo?... 0-o, some nice shameless advertising there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back