super mini + 10 db
Oct 21, 2002 at 1:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
HI ALL: Got my super mini + 10 db. I am using my portapros and can't turn the volume all the way up for it would be to loud. I find the amp to be awesome. I a/b the super mini with my Max Out META42 and the only big difference I can hear is the the META has more volume to spire. These amp both sound close with the META having the edge over the super mini. The super mini is so small it baffles me how it can sound so good. I can put the super mini and my mini disc in my shirt pocket. The same pocket. I am now burning in the amp for 8 days. I will then a/b it again with my Max Out META42.The size is W-1 7/8" L-2 1/2" D-1/2" and with 3 AAA batt. 200 hours play time. Out put per channel 450 m/w

Oct 21, 2002 at 3:17 PM Post #2 of 3
is this a fixed gain? without volume control? and you control the volume on your minidisc?

Oct 21, 2002 at 4:08 PM Post #3 of 3
Robster1958
HI: The + 10 is fixed but I have a volume control. I need it because this amp can get loud with my portapros At 60 ohms. I have the volume at 12/30- 1 O'Clock. A little more than half way. I was going to get it with out the volume control but fixup said because of the + 10 I better get the volume control.
PS
He never charged me for the volume control. I ordered it with out it but he put it on with my permission at no charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back