Super FreQ Picture Index [56k Friendly] Updated Regularly
Mar 4, 2008 at 11:39 PM Post #16 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr3sH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am from a small and lovely town in Oklahoma. It is the town where Orange color is everywhere and the words "cowboys or cowgirls" are shouted everytime
biggrin.gif

BTW...I searched online and I found one nearby. I am gonna call them tomorrow. I hope it's not that expensive since I am still a student
frown.gif

Hopefully they aren't too expensive. you could try to talk them down, say your on a budget and your a student. you never know.

Thread: Updated.

Mar 5, 2008 at 12:19 AM Post #17 of 166
I'm pretty hesitant on making these a "savings decision" because the wires still look poorly done...anyone care to explain?

Mar 5, 2008 at 1:14 AM Post #18 of 166
there is nothing wrong with the cable.. it's no worse than any of the top models out there for quality. that being said, they'd last about as long as any other iem cable out there... take that w/ a grain of salt.

Mar 5, 2008 at 2:33 PM Post #19 of 166
Has anyone here (who has the freQ's) recently owned the FS M5/M8? I am looking for a comparison on these 2 because I might sell my FS and get the freQ's if it is worth it.... post here or PM me plss

Mar 7, 2008 at 3:10 PM Post #20 of 166
russya, has your white cord gotten dirty?

Mar 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM Post #21 of 166
Elluzion,

My set also has over the ear cables for the orientation. Great idea for a thread!
cool.gif

Mar 8, 2008 at 11:04 PM Post #22 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by KHill /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Elluzion,

My set also has over the ear cables for the orientation. Great idea for a thread!
cool.gif

Ok thanks for pointing that out, I updated it. Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif
I thought it would be a good idea and help many people. I really like russya's colors the best and its the smoothest one ive seen.

Mar 9, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #24 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
russya's colour are transparent the whole way, i dont see any black or white...

RUSSYA SAID THAT HIS OUTER IS WHITE.

Mar 9, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #26 of 166
Quote:

well, if he tells u the inside colour is black, and it looks clear, do u believe its black?
the thing is, i see it as clear for both... considering white is more like:
Custom Fit Earbuds - The FreQ - FreQ of Nature

i mean, imo, i think they are clear.

i know what you mean. but he is the one who ordered it. He said it didn't turn out like he expected it and it was more of a clear white than anything. I know i would expect white to be like that too. IDK>

Mar 9, 2008 at 5:08 AM Post #27 of 166
The color of mine is white, it's a little hard to see, but it almost looks like silver because of the metallic flake in it, I can try and take some better pictures with a color background so the white stands out if people want to see it a bit better. As for the cord on mine, my cord is a stock iphone cord. The buds were cut off and then the cord was adapted to the FreQ's. They did this custom for me because my iPhone is what I do most of my mobile listening with. Unlike some of the people on here, my views on the FreQ's is not of them being a reference tool, I have a nice stereo and a fairly decent computer audio setup that no headphone will touch so I'm not interested in using outboard amps and things of that nature. So, as far as the usability as a day to day do everything set of IEM's I think they fit the bill almost perfect. I'd just like to see a little attenuation of the signal coming from my iPhone since the amp section is so noisey, but that is no fault of the FreQ's.

Mar 10, 2008 at 8:24 AM Post #28 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by russya /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The color of mine is white, it's a little hard to see, but it almost looks like silver because of the metallic flake in it, I can try and take some better pictures with a color background so the white stands out if people want to see it a bit better. As for the cord on mine, my cord is a stock iphone cord. The buds were cut off and then the cord was adapted to the FreQ's. They did this custom for me because my iPhone is what I do most of my mobile listening with. Unlike some of the people on here, my views on the FreQ's is not of them being a reference tool, I have a nice stereo and a fairly decent computer audio setup that no headphone will touch so I'm not interested in using outboard amps and things of that nature. So, as far as the usability as a day to day do everything set of IEM's I think they fit the bill almost perfect. I'd just like to see a little attenuation of the signal coming from my iPhone since the amp section is so noisey, but that is no fault of the FreQ's.

so is it suppose to be white white, or white black?

Mar 11, 2008 at 4:54 AM Post #29 of 166
Quote:

so is it suppose to be white white, or white black?

i think its white clear lol...

Update: I decided im giong to get super freq's!!!! It will cost $50 for impressions
frown.gif
boo hooo. I am having trouble on deciding which color. I want something that wont get dirty...

AHH!@!!!!@!

Mar 11, 2008 at 5:43 AM Post #30 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think its white clear lol...

Update: I decided im giong to get super freq's!!!! It will cost $50 for impressions
frown.gif
boo hooo. I am having trouble on deciding which color. I want something that wont get dirty...

AHH!@!!!!@!

Gratz!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for taking up my challenge and making this thread. It was nice to see all the pics again
smily_headphones1.gif

So only 10 head-fiers got their FreQ on so far? hmmm seemed like more of us hehe. I guess we aren't the reason they are so busy huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back