super.fi 5 pros vs. Shure SE310
Oct 22, 2007 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

bcuzy

New Head-Fier
I think am down to these 2 options. From everything I've read here, it seems like I'd get better sound with the 5 pros and better comfort with the Shures. So my question is -- have many of you found the 5 pros to be uncomfortable? Is the comfort of the Shure that much different? My music tastes are broad -- rock, jazz, folk, not much classical. Thanks.

Oct 23, 2007 at 1:44 AM Post #2 of 8
I have used the super.fi 5 pros and I do not find them uncomfortable. Some people might not like the look of them but to me, they fit and sound fine.

Oct 23, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #3 of 8
I know for myself the Super Fi's weren't comfortable at first. Once I tried the reverse mod they fit great and sound amazing.
My 2 cents

Rick

Oct 24, 2007 at 12:20 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSurSpoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, the reverse mod really does wonders. Wonder why UE doesn't do this themselves?

they give a link on their site about it.

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:43 AM Post #7 of 8
heh, the first time I put on my super.fi 3s, I put them on like my old Shure e2c
smily_headphones1.gif

Then I read the manual and saw the correct way to put them on, though I still couldn't find the L and R on them until later on and they didn't isolate much or any.

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:58 AM Post #8 of 8
personaly, i think its kind of weird that UE has 4 different IEM´s that use the same casing, and with all the complaints about the fit, they havent modified them, maybe its an accustic issue ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back