Super.fi 5 pro VS Westone UM1 vs SF.4vi's
Dec 10, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #46 of 86
Well I got a black ipod, black phone, black you get the idea. Clear would be cool though since the entire cord is clear anyway.

Me and my wallet have always wanted UM1's but my ears are wanting some dual driver action.
I'm only at some $10 marshmallows right now (sound pretty good to me) and I don't know what to do. I have $150 to spend but originally even spending $100 was steep (er6i, e2c, sf3 all $70-). $100 was only for "premium" d-jays or UM1's.

Dec 10, 2007 at 5:50 AM Post #50 of 86
I'll definitely buy the sf5p if I can justify spending $140 when there's the UM1's haunting me.

It's just that the sf5p has an "impulse price" if that makes sense and it wouldn't hurt to stick to the plan. I always end up buying "something else" after all that research and usually regret spending that much.

Dec 10, 2007 at 6:44 AM Post #57 of 86
yea i guess

right now it's between the 5pro's and UM1's

i don't like the 5pro's because of its bulky-ness, but if i can get earphone solutions (because they take paypal, i don't have a credit card bc i'm only 17 =[) to lower their sf5p price, i'm definitely taking the 5pro's

Dec 10, 2007 at 2:18 PM Post #60 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think black comes witha black cord, not sure, I konw for $40 you can buy a black cable. I reckon go the SF5's so much more fun than UM1s!

I don't remember the post, but some months ago I read on head-fi about westone cables that you can buy and attach to your 5pro: I did it and, difficult to believe, I noticed a better sound and a more comfortable (less stiffer) cable!
try it!
enjoy with your sf5pro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back