Super.fi 5 pro - please help
Dec 17, 2006 at 8:25 AM Post #31 of 34
Well.. I'd like to say: I have my Creative Zen Jukebox Xtra, and I usually don't hear white noise while listening to music....... only sometimes when it's late at night and I am listening to mellow songs with lots of silent moments.. yup.
The attenuator is a must for the computer though
frown.gif

Jan 26, 2007 at 11:37 PM Post #33 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantmShado /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oo! Oo! I know this one! The player is outputting a really quiet sound which the headphones being really sensitive are able to pick up! No wait.... that doesn't have anything to do with a defect in the headphones themself now does it... Anywho, being that this is an audio forum, does anyone here know of a device that can take off some of the really low noise floor while keeping the more reasonably volume noises in tact?

Yeah...Its called an amp.

Jan 27, 2007 at 12:28 AM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What you're experiencing sounds like a defect to me.
I'm a Super.Fi 5 pro fan, and I've never had anything like what you're experiencing -- and this is my 2nd pair (first ones cracked).
If it's a high level of white noise, like you say, equivalent to a 1/3 of the total volume, then you definately have a defect somewhere -- either in your source or the headphones. Send them back -- UE is great about that stuff. They will help you out 100% and send you a new pair.

i agree mine do not produce any noise other than the music itself
and yes the people at ue are very customer conscience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back