Super fi 5 pro came with iphone friendly cable
Sep 11, 2008 at 12:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

dkrz123

New Head-Fier
Not sure if this is new info or not but...

I had to send my super fi 5 pro's in for a RMA a couple of weeks ago because a cable connector housing on the left driver pulled away from the unit. Anyway, they sent me back a brand new pair and low and behold - the black cable it came with is a new design. No adapter required, fits my first gen iphone perfectly!! Funny thing is, I still see on their site, the old cable design, both in the picture of the black super fi 5 pro product description and the replacement cable that they sell. I can't find any info on the net about this new cable. I'd love to order a spare one or two. Guess I'll just email them and see what the deal is.

They really should update their website... Pretty good CS though!

dk

Sep 11, 2008 at 12:21 PM Post #2 of 6
can you take some pics of this new cable?

is it still as rigid as the original cable?

i use a westone ES cable on my sf5p and i think it is FARRR better than the UE cable in terms of comfort and usability

Sep 11, 2008 at 12:30 PM Post #3 of 6
Here you go

Not as rigid as the old cable at all.

happy_face1.gif

Sep 11, 2008 at 9:43 PM Post #5 of 6
Ordered my triple.fis about a month ago and also got the brand new ipod friendly cable. Actually for people who don't use ipods I think its more of an annoyance, cable tends to snag against your jeans more when pulling up, I prefered the L shaped jack.

Sep 11, 2008 at 10:34 PM Post #6 of 6
recently had mine rma and they return me the L shape jack cable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back