Super.fi 4 Nobody has them?
Jul 21, 2008 at 4:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

lt.milo

100+ Head-Fier
While on UE's website I came across the Super.fi 4's. They look very nice and should be a step up from the super.fi 3's. After searching head.fi, it seems that nobody has tried them. Am I wrong? And if so, how are they?

Jul 21, 2008 at 6:46 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by lt.milo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
While on UE's website I came across the Super.fi 4's. They look very nice and should be a step up from the super.fi 3's. After searching head.fi, it seems that nobody has tried them. Am I wrong? And if so, how are they?

I suppose not. I've wondered that, myself. I'm certainly interested in them, though. But they are expensive everywhere that sells them.

Jul 21, 2008 at 7:26 PM Post #4 of 7
The few reviews I saw here seemed to think they were very overpriced for the sound quality. While the ergonomics are nice, most seemed to think the $60 Super Fi 3's sounded better.

Jul 21, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by jma790 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, I was interested in buying them... but in the end I bought the triple.fi's

it looks like that is probably the right choice

Jul 21, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #7 of 7
We used to carry them, they are the exact same at the 4Vi just without the built-in mic.

They were ok, but I personally would wait to check out the new super.fi 5's if you do not want to go for the pros or 3's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back