:sunrise: CanJam SoCal 2016 (March 19-20, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2015 at 8:21 PM Post #46 of 1,119
OK, all set plane tickets, hotel, and event tickets. May get a car but not sure yet.
Oh and vacation is approved.  It still amazes my boss that I plan so far in advance.

I miss-read the site about where it tells how long the event hotel rate goes till. It is through the 21st only.  The thing I was reading is that you can make reservations up until the 24th of Feb. The very nice (cute sounding) woman cleared it up for me. She was having a rough day (system updates) so I made her laugh. May need to move hotels after the event to save a hundred bucks or so on rooms.

Well, I am booked and ready to hang out with everyone. Looking at pictures from last year's SoCal CanJam, there might be more room for another mini-meet! :)

Oct 21, 2015 at 12:21 AM Post #47 of 1,119

Where in LA? I might be able to give you a ride.

UCLA. It'd be nice.

Well, I am booked and ready to hang out with everyone. Looking at pictures from last year's SoCal CanJam, there might be more room for another mini-meet!
smily_headphones1.gif

I have no idea if I can make it or not, but will there be a place for members to show their stuff? If so, will it be bigger than this past year?  And final question.  Can I bring my stuff?  I really want this year to be more about the members of the community than companies.  

If I can go and do in fact end up being able to bring some equipment, I have no idea what I will be bringing but, I hope I can show it off.  

An extra day just for hanging out with each other would be really cool. I'll have some pretty cool stuff for demo. 

Oct 21, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #48 of 1,119
  UCLA. It'd be nice.

An extra day just for hanging out with each other would be really cool. I'll have some pretty cool stuff for demo. 

I'm on the West Side too - stay in touch and if my ride isn't filled with gear, I'd gladly give you a lift.

Oct 21, 2015 at 3:29 AM Post #49 of 1,119
  I'm on the West Side too - stay in touch and if my ride isn't filled with gear, I'd gladly give you a lift.

I will, thanks! It's pretty awesome what I have to show off was designed for mobility then. Well, actually it would be better if I could lug around a whole beefy PC, but that's out of my scope for now. All I'm bringing is just a half full backpack really.

Oct 21, 2015 at 11:09 AM Post #50 of 1,119
  I will, thanks! It's pretty awesome what I have to show off was designed for mobility then. Well, actually it would be better if I could lug around a whole beefy PC, but that's out of my scope for now. All I'm bringing is just a half full backpack really.

Right on :) I just have to see what's going in my car and what's going with my team - if I have room, I'll grab you for sure ^_^

Oct 23, 2015 at 7:42 AM Post #54 of 1,119
You gonna start that again?

Looks like I just did, doesn't it? :wink:

Delta says the possibility of any later settlement is next-to-none, unless the seats are upgraded to first class. :D

Not sure what you mean...?? But I always fly first class... :D even if it is only in my mind. .. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back