Sunny D or TANG?
Jan 15, 2006 at 2:28 AM Post #31 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by PSmith08
Tang.

Sunny Delight has the oddest flavor and mouthfeel of any drink I can imagine. It goes down smoother than water, but has that strange not-quite-orange taste.

In any event, was it Sunny Delight that the astronauts drank? I don't think so. Tang is the official pseudo-orange drink of outer space!

i think it goes down so smooth because of the oil in it. ever read the ingredients sunny D drinkers?
tongue.gif

Jan 15, 2006 at 2:58 AM Post #32 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne
i think it goes down so smooth because of the oil in it. ever read the ingredients sunny D drinkers?
tongue.gif

Yes. Yes, I have. I was a Tang drinker before, and I am still a Tang drinker. Also, for whatever reason, I have a preference for powdered drink mixes.

However, at the risk of repeating myself: ASTRONAUTS!
tongue.gif

Jan 15, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #36 of 41
I can't believe the grandfather tang is losing, this is awful
biggrin.gif

Jan 15, 2006 at 4:46 AM Post #38 of 41
Hahah oh noo!

Jan 15, 2006 at 5:14 AM Post #39 of 41
Tang.

Why?

Because that's all they give us at drum and bugle corps camps.

mmmm

Jan 15, 2006 at 3:07 PM Post #41 of 41
I love Tang, always looking for some more honestly...One man can never have enough TANG! unless he is old and what not. still even if he is old there is a good chance of him thinking of the tang (from his child hood days of course)

Sunny D is ok, Its not as good as Tang but to be these two can't be compared really. Tang (depending on where and when you pick it up) can be costly several more times the the Sunny D. Sunny D is thought of commonly from the cali state where Tang does not have its own location of orgin.

I once picked up two units of Tang at the grocery store I work at part time. These two units had the same last serial numbers and believed or not both unit of tang tasted completely different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back