Sungha Jung - check out this kid.
May 8, 2008 at 6:19 PM Post #3 of 13
Now I really don't have any excuses to be suck. :p

May 9, 2008 at 10:08 AM Post #6 of 13
Amazing, truly outstanding talent the kid has. Not to compare him to anyone but he did make me think of Tommy Emmanuel

Ronin, the Michael Hedges Aerial Boundaries clip on youtube where he plucks a harmonic and just looks at his guitar as it sings is one of my favourite guitar clips.

May 9, 2008 at 10:15 AM Post #7 of 13
Life is unfair. No need to rub it in.
wink.gif

May 9, 2008 at 10:35 AM Post #8 of 13
Yeah for his age he is amazing. Plus learning all those complicated songs so very quickly as well. For me to learn something like the simpler ones he does would take me ages.

May 9, 2008 at 1:45 PM Post #9 of 13
holy crap...

May 10, 2008 at 9:18 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caution /img/forum/go_quote.gif
holy crap...

Caution- who is the guitarist in your avatar? She looks like Xuefei Yang, but I don't recognize the photo from any of her CDs (and I have them all). Of course, I haven't listened to the actual CDs in awhile (since ripping and converting) so it is certainly possible it's a non-cover photo I don't recall.

May 10, 2008 at 9:57 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by DNA Doc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Caution- who is the guitarist in your avatar? She looks like Xuefei Yang, but I don't recognize the photo from any of her CDs (and I have them all). Of course, I haven't listened to the actual CDs in awhile (since ripping and converting) so it is certainly possible it's a non-cover photo I don't recall.

That's Yui.
Tomorrow's Way - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May 10, 2008 at 10:01 AM Post #12 of 13
I think by the time he hits 18 he will be a proper professional quality musician. Within this year his playing is starting to smooth out and his style is already coming through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back