Summer Chillout Sales In Gearbest
Jun 18, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #2 of 17
Hi, George

Welcome to Head-Fi.

I recently placed an order with your company and when it arrived it was missing two items Superlux HD381 and Takstar Inping H60, I'm waiting for a response back.

Obviously I was concerned about this and googled Gearbest, it seems I wasn't alone getting this less than perfect experience. It appears the general pattern is that your Customer Service guys placate the customer with promises, partial refunds and eventually the customer has to escalate the dispute with Paypal in order to get their money back.

Another concern I have is that Trustpilot also has a warning about 'fake reviews' on their site that they say they've identified after reviewing Gearbest's reviews.

Given the above I probably won't be risking my money with Gearbest again, a supplier maybe cheap but if you have to waste time sorting things out then it's not worth the money saved.

Jun 18, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #3 of 17
Hi, Vidal

Thank you!

Sorry about the problem of your order, please send a PM to me with your order NO, we will find out what is the problem, we will provide our best work to make up for your lost.

There are many mistakes , problems in Gearbest, i can fully understand customers feeling when such bad things happened, we are trying to solve them and we are trying to make it better, so please let me help you about your problem .

Best regards.

Jun 18, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #4 of 17
I've since been contacted by your Customer Service department and they're advising that the items weren't in stock (or ran out) . The order number is W1606051125333550.

I can understand that things sell out if deliveries from suppliers are delayed. The thing that bothers me the most is that I wasn't notified, surely that's something you need to address. Even an advice note stating that the items are shipping later would have stopped me from wondering if I've just been ripped off.

Edit:
Both items are showing as being in stock on your website but your Service team tell me they won't be shipped until 30th June. 

Jun 19, 2016 at 2:45 AM Post #5 of 17
Here's the latest update, after admitting that you've not sent the missing items your CS guys are only offering a partial refund. Not content with messing me around they're now making me negotiate to get my money back. Its hard to believe that any company could believe that this is an acceptable way to treat their customers. Here's the full message chain so you can see I'm not making this up.

Jun 20, 2016 at 11:53 PM Post #6 of 17
Dear Vidal,

Here is my answer:

1. The two items Superlux HD381 and Takstar Inping H60 was in stock when you paid, but sold out, when warehouse was packing your package, to avoid too long delay in shipping, warehouse was sent you the rest one item with an explain email. And the two items were in stock after three days.

2.They told you can refund you $12.14 before, because they thought you have only one product missed, and they were changed the refund amount when they found that you were missed two items, and was sent you an email to apologize about the misstake. 

I m sorry about the mistakes , and wish you all the best, if you have any questions, please contact me, thank you !

Jun 21, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #7 of 17
Thanks for looking into this George. I appreciate stock management is a challenge but I would suggest this maybe where most of your problems are occurring. I have found the email that you mentioned it had gone into a Junk folder. It did state that the H60s were to be sent later, but it did show that two HD381 had been sent.

My suggestions for improvement (sorry I do this for a living): -

* include a delivery note in the package showing items sent and what's to follow, emails get filtered out.
* have a person check the order against the note after the items are picked, if you're sending out too few items you could be sending out too many on other orders
* look at a back order process so when items come back into stock they're immediately sent out (based on the fact that H60s came back in and weren't sent out)
* you really need a better warehouse to website stock management system, the website should inform the customer of when they're ordering items not in stock.

Whilst all of the above will cost money you'll save money in dealing with tickets and brand perception will improve. I will give Gearbest another try in the future.

Jun 21, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #8 of 17
Dear Vidal,

Thank you for the nice suggestion, we are trying to show the real time inventory in our product page and the shipping time, and the stock management and supply chain also be improving, but considering so many products are selling and so many warehouse around the world, the result of this improvement will be not showing very fast, but we are still trying with our best work.

I m also forward your suggestion to our supervisor.

Best Regards,

George

Jul 19, 2016 at 2:30 AM Post #11 of 17
A bit of update, since the problems I had earlier I've bought about seven orders from Gearbest, all without issue. The last was for a Chinese model smartphone Umi Touch which is really rather good and was shipped from the UK.

I did have a problem with a pair of Plextone BXT240, there was some 'noise' when the music was paused, these were refunded straight away.

I guess I was just unlucky with my first order. Credit where credit is due, it's been pretty good service George.

Jul 22, 2016 at 6:22 AM Post #12 of 17
  A bit of update, since the problems I had earlier I've bought about seven orders from Gearbest, all without issue. The last was for a Chinese model smartphone Umi Touch which is really rather good and was shipped from the UK.

I did have a problem with a pair of Plextone BXT240, there was some 'noise' when the music was paused, these were refunded straight away.

I guess I was just unlucky with my first order. Credit where credit is due, it's been pretty good service George.

Thanks for the update,  we will trying keep improvement, it's still lots of problems, but we believe the nice future.

Aug 24, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #13 of 17
I ordered some KZ headphones from Gearbest and I have to say it was a rather pleasant experience. I was amazed by the quality of sound coming from a pair of 13$ headphones. Shipping was a bit timey but that was because I chose standard shipping instead of another option. Great experience and am now looking into a couple of daps. Keep up the good work guys :thumbsup:

Aug 25, 2017 at 2:14 AM Post #14 of 17
I ordered some KZ headphones from Gearbest and I have to say it was a rather pleasant experience. I was amazed by the quality of sound coming from a pair of 13$ headphones. Shipping was a bit timey but that was because I chose standard shipping instead of another option. Great experience and am now looking into a couple of daps. Keep up the good work guys :thumbsup:

Thank you for your trust. We later will update Gearbest Today's New arrival KZ 2 Pin 0.75mm Braided Silver-plated Earphones Wire 224099501 for ES3 / ZST / ED12

It is our Gearbest's honor to invite you to the access: Seek from the main thread: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/cle...ot-xduoo-x2-audio-player-36-99.832367/page-18

Aug 28, 2017 at 4:34 AM Post #15 of 17
New Arrival: VINCI 1.5 Lite with 3.2 inch IPS capacitive screen Voice Controlling Smart HiFi Stereo Headset is specially designed for outdoor music, integrated the headset with player in one.

The VINCI intelligent headset pioneered the super HiFi audio channel device

Adopted Swedish Dirac HD sound to optimize the frequency response and transient response of the sound system by filtering digital processing technology.

Based on ME2.0 artificial intelligence operation of 4.4 Android system, the 80 percent traditional operation can be controlled by voice, release your hands thoroughly.

ME2.0 can intelligently analyze semantics and user's mental needs, and recommend songs according to the mood of users.

Supported 3D voice recording function, record the interesting things at any time.

Built-in 1500mAh Li-polymer battery, standby time of up to 21 days.

When the screen is switched on, the music will play for about 10 hours, and the Bluetooth playback can last 26 hours.

WiFi ( 802.11 b/g/n )

3G ( WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100MHz )

Bluetooth V4.1

Sensor: optical heart rate sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, GPS

CPU: ARM Cortex-A7 dual core

Storage: 16GB

Seek More: https://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_696605.html

Flash SALE Price: 199.99$

Seek More from the post: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/aug...99-promo-pages-2.832367/page-20#post-13685429

Users who are viewing this thread

Back