Summer Atlanta Meet - July 5, 2008 (Loganville, GA)
May 18, 2008 at 9:39 PM Post #16 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only improvement, from my opinion would be a visit from Tyll.
cool.gif

I've got some Hawaiian shirts I could break out it that would make you feel any better.
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2008 at 12:35 AM Post #17 of 108
Quote:

Now, ::that's:: the post I was waiting for.
biggrin.gif

I think your church's clubhouse was just fine. The only improvement, from my opinion would be a visit from Tyll.
cool.gif

Picc, what are your constraints? I was thinking either June or July...

I'm hoping I can reserve a day that doesn't fall on one of my work days, because I work the night shift, and I'd hate to stay up all day and then go to work. If I can't, I'll reserve it anyway and just deal with the effects later. It's only one day, after all...

Some time in June would be fine, as long as it isn't any time from the 23rd to the 29th, because that is when the whole church is going on the annual beach trip. Any time July is also acceptable.

May 19, 2008 at 4:28 PM Post #19 of 108
Another meet? Sweet. Sign me up as another interested person, & I'll definately take you up on your offer to drive mwallace573!

Sadly, I have no new gear since the last meet, but if the time is right I'll be there. The only time I absolutely can't be there is from June 24-June 30 (business trip), but otherwise any time is good.

As far as gear I can bring, I'll happily bring the following:
(1) Grado RS-1
(2) Alessandro MS-1
(3) Equation Audio RP-21
(4) Mapletree MAD Ear+ HD tube amp
(5) SONY SCD-CE595 SCAD player (modded)

May 19, 2008 at 6:51 PM Post #20 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sadly, I have no new gear since the last meet, ... snip

Not a problem. It may not be new to you but I'd love to listen to it again. All gear is welcome...come into the light!
smily_headphones1.gif

Okay, I'll throw some dates in the hat: how about Saturday, July 5, 12, 19, or 26th?

I like July 5th.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 19, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #22 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Postal_Blue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I vote July 5th or 19th (Braves home games).

Igwe I am assuming you meant 5,12,19,26.

Yes. Fixed. Thanks!

May 21, 2008 at 12:52 AM Post #24 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoppergrass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
who was it at the november meet that had the anti-cable anti-ICs? i believe they were hooked up through an SR-71, i remember your face but can't recall your name. anyway, shoot me a pm. i have a question or two about those cables.

scott

There was a SR-71 at the November meet? Don't know how I missed that one. I think you are referring to the RSA HR-2, which had those strange red cables if I remember correctly. It belonged to the guy who brought the computer but didn't have a monitor.

If anybody is doing an equipment roundup post, I am bringing the following:

Phones:
Alessandro MS-2i, Sleek Audio SA6
Amp:
PPA
Sources:
Sony D-777 PDCP, Cowon iAudio X5L, opamp modded Entech 203.2

Edit: I'm more than good for July 5th. Who's gonna bring the fireworks?
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2008 at 4:28 PM Post #26 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There was a SR-71 at the November meet? Don't know how I missed that one. I think you are referring to the RSA HR-2, which had those strange red cables if I remember correctly. It belonged to the guy who brought the computer but didn't have a monitor.

i couldn't remember, i'm sure you are right.

May 22, 2008 at 3:10 PM Post #28 of 108
July 5th sounds great to me. I'm not going to commit to what I'll bring - depends on how much building time I get between now and then. Suffice to say it will be a number of Millett MAXes and probably the SSMH, too.
wink.gif

May 22, 2008 at 11:08 PM Post #29 of 108
Quote:

Okay, who cannot make the meet if scheduled for July 5th?

As far as I know right now, that should work for me.

May 23, 2008 at 4:08 AM Post #30 of 108
Ok then. I am going up to the church to start asking about reservation times. Hopefully we will get the day we want, but the youth room is usually heavily booked, so I can't guarantee anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back