Summer 2010 Tool Tour
May 8, 2010 at 12:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

SoupRKnowva

Headphoneus Supremus
So is anyone else going to see Tool on the summer tour that was recently announced? I know tickets for the St Louis stop went on sale this morning at 11am ET.

Im pretty excited to see them! their live show is supposed to be pretty ridiculous, and they dont really tour that often :D

These are the rest of the dates

Sat 6/19 - New Orleans, LA @ UNO Arena 
Sun 6/20 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center 
Tues 6/22 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center 
Wed 6/23 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Ford Arena 
Fri 6/25 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center 
Sat 6/26 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena 
Thur 7/1 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center 
Sun 7/4 - Winnipeg, MB @ MTS Centre 
Mon 7/5 - Regina, SK @ Brandt Centre 
Wed 7/7 - Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Place 
Fri 7/9 - Vancouver, BC @ GM Place 
Mon 7/12 - San Francisco, CA @ Bill Graham Civic

May 9, 2010 at 7:36 PM Post #2 of 10
I really hope those aren't the only dates. I NEED them to hit Montreal or Quebec for that matter. I will really cry if they ignore this side of the country..

May 9, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #4 of 10
Yeahthis tour is pretty skimpy, I'm having to drive over 6 hours to see them, but I figured it would be worth it :) Yeah unless you've already got your tickets I think that the best you could manage would be actual seats instead of ga

May 10, 2010 at 5:54 PM Post #8 of 10
Yeah, sort of an odd set of cities. I got my tickets to the STL show Saturday. I'm not crazy about driving out to the Family Arena, but I'll take what I can get. Too many shows skip St. Louis altogether.

May 10, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #9 of 10

Yeah, sort of an odd set of cities. I got my tickets to the STL show Saturday. I'm not crazy about driving out to the Family Arena, but I'll take what I can get. Too many shows skip St. Louis altogether.

Definitely, seems strange to skip the east coast completely, but driving 6 hours to st Louis ain't all that bad I don't think. It seems they just decided to stop a bunch in the middle of the country to try to cover the biggest area

May 11, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #10 of 10
Meh...I really hated the recent album 10,000 Days, and I actually walked out a little past halfway through the one show I went to on that tour.  Mind you, I have been a Tool fan since I saw them open for Rollins Band on their first national tour in 1992.  I saw the Lateralus tour 5 times, because that was a really amazing album.  I don't know if it's just that I really didn't like the new material, or maybe that I am just getting old, but frankly I was bored with their show.  I walked out when they started with the lasers...I mean really, lasers?  This isn't fricken Pink Floyd and it ain't the mid-80's...it just seemed so cheesy to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back