Suggestions....
Apr 10, 2007 at 3:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

lwrs10

100+ Head-Fier
Ok heres the deal. I love the sound of my KSC75's, but the are not refined enough for home listening. My HD580's don't do well on the heavy metal I listen to alot. What would be a good can to listen to heavy metal to at home that sounds like the KSC75 but more refined, has a soundstage, and is just overall higher quality and sounds good for what I listen to? Don't get me wrong I love the 580's with classic rock and classical, but they just dont cut it to "rock out". Any suggestions welcome please.....

Apr 10, 2007 at 3:22 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by lwrs10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok heres the deal. I love the sound of my KSC75's, but the are not refined enough for home listening. My HD580's don't do well on the heavy metal I listen to alot. What would be a good can to listen to heavy metal to at home that sounds like the KSC75 but more refined, has a soundstage, and is just overall higher quality and sounds good for what I listen to? Don't get me wrong I love the 580's with classic rock and classical, but they just dont cut it to "rock out". Any suggestions welcome please.....

Grado? Price range?....

Apr 10, 2007 at 3:51 AM Post #6 of 7
Well, for 300 $, one of your best picks for rock/metal is definitely the MS2i from alessandro !

Apr 10, 2007 at 3:56 AM Post #7 of 7
Or for less, you can get my mint Grado sr-325i !
rs1smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back