Suggestions for a Basshead?
Jul 1, 2011 at 1:57 PM Post #16 of 19

Quote:
^^Thanks.  I was reading |joker|'s IEM ratings thread today, looking at quite a few options of headphones.  His description of the MDT's sounded exactly like what I'm looking for in an IEM.  Great bass, decent mids and a clear set of highs.  Amazon's sale right now at $255 with shipping and import fees to Canada puts them at a little over $300, which was my budget.  I ordered them, so we'll see what I personally think when they arrive.  

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions, but overall, I think I like the MDT's looks just as much as the description of the sound.  I think that matters too.  I'll let everyone know what I think when I get them.

Also I2ehan has got a fairly new pair with full warranty for 200 bucks on the fs forum.

Jul 1, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #17 of 19
Awwww, damn.  Now it's too late to cancel my amazon order.  Says it's being processed.  Had I known, I would have jumped on those.  
angry_face.gif

Jul 1, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #18 of 19

Quote:
Awwww, damn.  Now it's too late to cancel my amazon order.  Says it's being processed.  Had I known, I would have jumped on those.  
angry_face.gif

Ah well, maybe;s it;s just suppose to be this way Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back