suggest me a cable for my portable amp
Sep 1, 2008 at 3:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Sotiris

500+ Head-Fier
hello, i want to suggest me a online shop to buy a good cable to connect my portable amp with my mp3 player.

thank you
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 3, 2008 at 12:03 PM Post #4 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by bidoux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I personnaly believe that cables have no influence on the sound.

To be fair, he didn't ask for a cable that would influence SQ.
tongue.gif

Sep 3, 2008 at 1:46 PM Post #6 of 23
I know Im vein, I see these pictures of these hot looking cables and I want ont too. Not some crummy looking cable. I dont care so long it doesnt downgrade quality. So Im still hoping to see this thread go somewhere with other suggestions.

Sep 3, 2008 at 3:10 PM Post #9 of 23
There's also this mini-to-mini recently listed on ebay. I spoke to the seller and he says he can make custom lengths.

Sep 3, 2008 at 6:12 PM Post #11 of 23
Now were talkin. Thanks for the posts even if it isnt my thread. Im getting the one from vanilla_chocchip. Looks like he is a headfier also so Im down! Problem is I dont have a worthy amp yet. My Caffeine Ultra is on the way, not sure it is worth either though looks wise.

Sep 3, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #12 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now were talkin. Thanks for the posts even if it isnt my thread. Im getting the one from vanilla_chocchip. Looks like he is a headfier also so Im down! Problem is I dont have a worthy amp yet. My Caffeine Ultra is on the way, not sure it is worth either though looks wise.

Seems only the silver cables remain on chocchips ebay site, despite the copper ones getting the highest marks. Besides, it's a bit too short for my liking, as I like to lie my player beside the amp (as opposed to on top like most). Meh, to each his own.

Sep 3, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #14 of 23
Nice find!! Ordered one myself...
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back